Intruder

Rosalyn,Cale and the kids comes through the main door.There were many nobles around.Rosalyn who saw the group,walked towards them.Cale just walked to the corner,while the kids are going to go the food table.
It was very lively.But cale was just annoyed.Hes still thinking why is he here.He could've lay in bed...
He looked around the room and he spotted Taylor Stan.Beside Taylor was Cage.The crazy priestess.Taylor stan's close friends.
While he was observing people.Someone approach him from behind.Cale didn't notice the figure coming close to him.The figure who approach Cale stops when he was close enough to Cale.

He poked Cale from behind.Cale was startled and quickly turned behind.It was,Alberu dark elf form.Cale was dumbfounded.

Cale reply
-What the-!..

Alberu put his hand on Cales mouth.Cale was stunned for his actions.Alberu gives him a signal to talk somewhere else.

Cale thoughts
Somewhere else?Aren't you busy with preparation!?.

Cale was confused but didn't show his thoughts.They walked toward the palace balcony.

Alberu reply
-Sorry,I gotta drag you here to talk.

-?..
-No,What's up your highness?
Cale asked with his famous stoic expression.

Alberu expression turned serious.Cale who observes him felt a little iffy.

Cale thoughts
There's nothing happened right?is there danger or something,if there is im not helping.Totally not.

Alberu locked eyes with Cale and asked him
-I need your help

-No
Cale cut off Alberu speechs

-Ha..?
Alberu was dumbfounded

-You're serious...?
Alberu asked

-I am serious.

Cale really doesn't want to help.Its gonna ruin his slacker life journey.

Alberu reply again
-Come on Cale

Cale didn't care even tho Alberu begged.
Alberu was so dumbfounded.Alberu just sigh,he bow down oh his knees and clap his hand together.Cale was stunned of his action.

Alberu thoughts
I thought I won't do this anymore

Alberu called out
-Please hyung!...

Cale was dumbfounded.He wanted to laugh but kept it in.

'Just like old times'

(Did you guys get deja Vu? Huh?~If anyone watch my channel there is a edit about this situation,That edit was blowing with so much like

If anyone watch my channel there is a edit about this situation,That edit was blowing with so much like.Thank you very much)

(Below 👇 is the edit I'm talking about :D)