So suddenly?..

(The picture up there 👆 was edit by Gori190, You're editing is so good!Good work~)

. . .

It was morning in the Roan Kingdom.The palace is a little busy?
The people's are running back and fourth.What are they preparing for?

. . .

-A dance part- I'm sorry a what..?
Cale who's too shocked couldn't hide his expression.

-A dance party hyung....
The blonde hair replied

-And you're asking me to attend it as Cale Henituse?Not Aelris?how could a trash go to the dance party.No way, I'm not going.

Alberu could only sigh to his hyung behavior.Sometimes he can be more mature from this red head while this red head could be mature anytime.

Alberu response
-You have to go.I already gave a invite letter to Duke Deruth,and bring only you the dance party.

-I wanted a slacker life your highness,why do I even have to go to the dance party??

Cale was getting annoyed.Going to the dance party is a troublesome thing.He could lay in bed and slack around then going to the dance party.
Alberu turned away from Cale and turned towards the window.

Alberu commented
-Its not like I'm forcing you,it will be a lot fun if you go as well...

Alberu really isn't forcing Cale to go,but it's no fun if he's hyung is not there.He rather stay in his office and talked to Cale all the time.
(A hyung and dongsaeng moment,k guys??)

Cale was just dumbfounded.He sighed and think about it again.

Cale response
-I will go only as Aelris.Im too lazy to attract a commotion.

Alberu turned back towards Cale and stayed silent for a moment.He sigh.

Alberu response
-I already write your name in the letter.

Cale walked toward the sofa and sits down.Alberu was waiting for his response,while he was waiting he was doing paperwork before the party started.

Cale replied
-Then write a new letter and put "Basen" name.

Alberu paused what he was doing and makes eye contact with Cale.Cale was smiling while Alberu was piss off.
Cale laugh seeing Alberus expression.Alberu was so pissed of Cales stoic expression.

Alberu thoughts
If a glare could "kill"

-And since I'm going can I have money as a deal?

Cale smiles while commenting on it.
Alberu chocked.Hearing his comment makes him have a headache.

Alberu response
-You!..haaAhaa.You're driving me crazy.

-Oh,I'm honored to make the crown prince goes crazy.

Alberu yelled
-Scram!