"can we sit here with you?" someone suddenly asked, accompanied by two others.

"oh yes, of course," yeosang replied, scooting closer to wooyoung to make more space for them. "i'm jongho, here's changbin and yunho," the man introduced himself and his companions.

wooyoung nodded politely in greeting. he was never good at interacting with new people, and he was unsure of what to talk about.

"i'm yeosang and the one who looks flabbergasted beside me is wooyoung,"

nahhh why did he have to introduce him that way– now they were going to think he was stupid. they wouldn't be wrong but still.

"nice to meet you! so how have you two been enjoying the camp so far?" asked the one named jongho, who was now sitting beside yeosang.

"you want the honest answer or a lie?"

"let's go with the honest one." he replied with a smirk growing on his face.

"if i could i would throw myself in the ocean and swim home."

dramatic much he was – it wasn't even THAT bad yet. like they didn't do shit important. seemed like the suitcases incident traumatized yeosang cause this man was on the verge of ending it all.

"me personally i only had food in my mind, so after the meal will determine wether i like it here or not"

"seems fair to me, also don't worry man. i've been here for 3 years already and it really isn't that bad. trust me."

not surely convinced by his statement, yeosang raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "i will trust your words– but if you fail me, you will own me."

jongho chuckled and nodded. "deal."

wooyoung looked at the two other men who were in a conversation of their own, they were sitting right in front of him. he simply listened not wanting to intrude.

" oh wait he's here ! how do i look??" if he remembered well the dude who just talked was the one named yunho. he was quite tall compared to his two other friends, but especially taller than that changbin man who looked like a tiny bean.

"bro stop stressing, you look fine my god."

"ok guys! if the pink-haired man approaches our table, act natural!" he was probably telling that to himself because everyone else seemed unaffected by that pink guy whatsoever. it didn't take long for the said man to walk towards them, weirdly enough he was accompanied by the spoiled brat.

"hey guys, we noticed we were all in the same cabin! Can we sit with you?"

"yes, yes of course! come sit with us, you're reaaaallyyy welcome to."
wooyoung glanced at yunho and mentally face-palmed himself. is that what he called acting natural ?? because he sucked very bad at it... well, at least he got a grin out of the man.

san did not even look at wooyoung once, even when sitting in front of him. wooyoung low key took that as an offense and rolled his eyes, concentrating on yunho trying to flirt shamelessly with pink guy.

"i'm mingi," everyone then came forward in turn right after mingi.

well, maybe the camp would turn out to be pretty fun after all.

after a while, the food trays began to arrive one by one. wooyoung looked at what was on his plate with a strange look. he tried to guess what was in front of him, but it looked so weird that he couldn't make out what it was. he kinda gagged at the thought of putting this in his mouth.