The Common Room

~•| Blue's POV|•~

We soon approach a hallway, that had a panting at the end of it. We traveled till we stopped in from of the painting, and close up the painting was beautiful. There were a tall, majestic alicorn standing in front of a crystal castle. Beside the lavender alicorn, was a tall, baby blue Pegasus. He had a crown just like his mate, they watched down were it looked like, three fillies we're playing. One was a red Pegasus, his sisters were both pink Alicorns. They three were not far from their parents, wrestling in a field of roses.

Professor Sprout approached the painting, and greeted the family. " Hello Queen Twilight, King Windstorm." The They then Flew towards the front of the painting with great big grins. "Is this your new group of young fillies, they look all so beautiful." The Queen greeted us, as she took her time looking at all of us. "Indeed they are, we must get in to get them all settled for the night. They have a very big day ahead of them tomorrow.", Professor Sprout informed them. " Sun-Ray, Rainbow Dash, Flutter-shy. Come ask for the password from the new group.", The King summoned his kids. The three then said in unison as the zipped over, "Password Please".

"Pink cotton candy!", and just like that the painting swung open for us to let in. The Professor informed us that one of them will always be there to let us in. As soon as we reach the common room, we all awed in amazement.

It was tall, maybe over 40 feet tall, and it hand art painted on the walls to look like a beautiful kingdom. There was a play area, in a small castle in the corner of the room. Drapes hanging from the ceiling, that was light shades of pink, purple, and blues. Little balls of bright blue light floated all around the ceiling to light up the room. To the right of the door there was a grand fired place, lit with pink fired to warm the place up. Chairs of pink and gold sat around it, along with a couch. To the left the was two towers, that had a bridge at the top connecting them together. They held two study rooms in each tower. To the back center of the room it a hallway the led to the dorms.

"Come hear little ones, I must cast a spell that will tell me you little age. It will determine which of the three rooms you will stay in dears. If you are 1& 1/2 - 3 stand to the left. If you are 4-5 stand in the center. And last but not least if you a 6-7 please stand to the right", Professor Sprout ordered us very nicely, as we gather around.

With a wave of her wand our ages appearing above our heads. I was 1.5, so I went to my group. Luna was also in my group for she was 2.5. The group of our dorm also included Pansy Parkinson and she was 2, and Parvati Patil who was the age of 3. Ginny how ever was in the group of the 4-5 and being one of the oldest in that group. I was the youngest out of all of them, which I did not mind.

"I must inform you before I take you to your dorms, I have something of great importance to tell you. As some of you may be aware you will become the size of your little age, as for Miss Granger for example for you being 1.5 years old she will become 2.5 feet tall. And yes no one has to worry about clothes sizes, all your clothes and uniforms will be swapped out for clothes that will fit your little age. By morning you will be that size and will mostly act like it. Except when you need you big self out, but I do warn you magic will be hard to control for you all. Now youngest group follow me.", She informed us, as she began to walk towards the hall.

I can't believe I'll be that small, but I'm excited for I'll finally be myself. I do question how we will be watched tho, for us being that young. As we walked into the hallway, it was in enchanting. The wall was like a hologram it showed, many like the ones we saw on the painting. We then came to a door that, was baby pink, that said littlest Bunnies on it. She opened the door, and walked in, as we followed.

The room was circler, with a heart rug in the center. There were four cribs on either side of the circle room, and a door in the middle of the back. The cribs were each a different color, all looking like a princess would sleep in it. With mobiles with different things on each, and by the wall there were dressers and shelves. Each dresser had a little cottage on it, which looked like a fairy hut. Each crib had a name tag, to let us know which ones are ours. The light were strands of  little fairy lights, that hung very close to the ceiling.

"Ok little, ones you all have been assigned a crib, with a fairy babysitter that will fallow you everywhere. Each of you also has been given the basics you will need tonight, and the personal belongings that were not clothes.", she began to explain,"Curfew is at 9 p.m. and you will be given friendly reminders beforehand to let you know. Your fairy will let you in and out of bed before curfew and when wake up is at 7 a.m..", The professor continued,"You're fairies have been given your daily schedule, and bathing schedule, for you all are too small to do that yourselves. Oh yes the clothes will shrink down with you tonight, and you all have been gifted a sleeping buddy, even if you brought one. Now get ready for bed it's almost time for you to be locked into you cribs.",she finally said, as she shut the door.

We all went to find our cribs and to find all that we have. My crib was the sea themed one it was aqua blue, and the mobile was filed with little sea creatures. On my bed was a pink footie onesie, a pink pacifier and a diaper. On the shelves I found my pink bunny, and her new buddy what was an dino on it's belly, with hearts as freckles. My fairy then came out of her hut, she look like a beautiful princess.

"Hello you must be Blue, you better go to the bathroom inside that door and get changed. When your done I'll tuck you in, because sadly we're running behind schedule.", she said with a warm smile. "Thank you....",I started to reply, stopped for I did not know her name. "Lily", she quickly added realizing she forgot to give me her name. I nodded back and went to the bathroom.

The bathroom looked like any old children bathroom, which made me smile even more. I quickly got change, for I was give instructions on how to use certain things. As I was about to come out when warm, soft voice rang thro the dorms ,"Five minutes princess, till bed."

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, after putting my clothes into my assigned hamper. I said goodnight to my roommates before I climbed into my crib, as I grabbed Dino and Bun Bun. As I laid down I put my new pacifier in my mouth, and clipped into to my onesie. Then chimes ran thro the dorm, as the fairies clicked the buttons for the crib rails to raise and lock.

I laid there watch my mobile, as gentle music played from it. I was thinking about how excited I was for tomorrow, and soon i drifted off to a nice, deep slumber.