First Day

Blue and Hermione stepped onto the Platform 9 & 3/4, it was filled with dozens and dozens of students big and small. The train known to be  The Hogwarts Express, laid beautifully one the tracks, with it blacks and reds shining in the light. Smoke puffing out in a rhythm, as students of all ages boarded for the ride, but of course not without saying farewell to family. Blue held onto her book bag that had something dear to her in it, while her and her sister finished putting there bags onto the train.

"Are you ready Blue?", Hermione asked before they boarded the train. She nodded shyly back, a bit nervous about her new adventures. Mr. and Mrs. Granger hugged them goodbye before they bored the train. Hermione grabbed Blue's hand with reassuring smile, while they boarded. Blue has always been quite the opposite of Hermione, she nervous, and not as much confidence as her.

Hermione found a compartment where two students sat in it, same year as them. She slide the door open,and step in the door way, while Blue stuck her head in try not to bump her big glasses. "Excuse me... could My sister and I join you two?... that's if you don't mind of course.", Hermione asked very politely, while Blue sent a nervous smile. "We don't mind at all do we Neville?", The Blonde girl said with a smile. "Not at all Luna." The blond boy replied to her.

"I'm Hermione Granger and this is my twin sister Blue.", Hermione introduced them and shook their hands, Blue wave at them as she sat down. "I'm Neville Longbottom and this is my dear friend Luna Lovegood.", Neville replied.  They soon began conversations, and getting to know one another while the train went on its journey.

Soon Hermione and Neville went out of the compartment to find his toad he had lost. Blue was fast asleep, Luna also joined her not too long after her. They were quite tired from the excitement that fueled them this morning, which they lost at the very moment. Hermione and Neville came back shortly, after meeting the boy who lived, and his red haired friend. They began to wake up there friends, for they had to change into the first day uniforms until the get their permanent ones. They were soon to arrive at Hogwarts, and they most prepared for their first sorting.

The train went on it's way until shortly after sun set, where it pulled to a stop at a train station. As the train made it a stop, the students began to pile out which was a long wait. As the students filed out they saw 11 foot man with bushy hair and a fluffy beard, with a lantern in his hand. He was the biggest man that Blue as seen in her whole life, he sounded quite friendly.

"First years.... firsts years this way. Come on come all firsts years." The man yelled, which they soon find out that his name is Hagrid. All the first years scrabbled through the crowd trying to get to him. He waited till they wear all filed up in front of him....

Authors not:
I know Luna is a year below and So as Ginny. But with how many little girl students named I need more to be in the year so I bumped them up.