𝟗

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
I woke up due to the sun shining down on my face. I notice that all my friends were gone, so I got up and walked to my aunts nearest bathroom, once u was done, I walked to the kitchen, where my auntie was cooking. 

Jordan aunt: good morning, Jordi did u sleep well?

Jordan: yes, uh what to jay and them?

Aunt Mae: oh, they left for school.

Jordan: shit, I got to go get ready.

aunt Mae: for what? you can go to school Rember, your shot. 

Jordan: auntie I'll be fine.

i said bout to walk out the door. 

aunt Mae: fine, but if something goes wrong call me. 

Jordan: I will

{time skip}

i made it to school kind of late so class was bout to be over in a little so i decided to just skip in the bathroom, once i made it to the bathroom i sat on the sink and got on my phone.

Shay Pov:  after that moment with my father, he dropped me off at school.

Shay dad: you sure you want to walk that school.

Shay: yes dad, I'll be fine

Shay dad: okay just making sure pumpkin, if you want to leave be sure to call me or your mom.

Shay: okay love you 

he kissed my forehead and said i love you back, i then get out the car and began to walk in the school. I was late so I put my stuff in my locker but my purse and began to walk to the bathroom so I can do my make-up, I walked in there and didn't realize I wasn't the only one in here until I heard her voice. 

Jordan: hey ma

I looked up at her to see her smiling at me.  

Shay: hey

I said smiling back at he

Jordan: what doing in here

she said hopping off the sink then walking behind me

Shay: nothing just came in here to fix up my make up

j: what you need that for 

s: need what?

j: all that make up

s: to look cute tf , what else would i need it for    

j: who you trying to look cute for

s: you 

j: for real?

she asked, while smiling harder than before

s: no 

j: you play too much.

 Jordan said as she smacked her lips, i laughed but soon dies down when my phone goes off, and this bitch has the nerve to grab my phone and check it like we together or sum. so, I put everything back and put my purse around my neck and turn around. 

s: girl give me my damn phone.

j: nah, who tf is Dr. Dallas 

when I heard that name, my heart dropped to my ass.

♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡² ♡x♡=♡²

P.S ( I got tired of typing their name so I'm put their initials)