2. Adjusting & Old Friends

Start from the beginning

I'd also learned some new things about myself too.

I'd learned how much I loved varying clothes, hated eating fish or sushi, I loved people and being kind to others.

Nosy or rude people seemed to pissed me off.

I also learned that I have a temper that can go quicker than lightning.

My temper has me either doing something and anything to help take my mind off of whatever has me angry which usually helps.

I leave the room as I hear more voices coming from the living room.

I peeked around the corner seeing a somewhat familiar blonde haired man. He turns and my eyes widen. I smiled and ran to him.

I happily say "Jas! How have ya been?! It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you!" He chuckles.

He happily says "It has been. Almost 90 years now, I believe."

He chuckles and hugs me again only a little bit tighter this time.

I missed him dearly.

He is definitely one of the few vampires I truly trust.

He softly says "Just about. We met in 1860 three years before I was turned. I tried to find you but I couldn't. It hurt me a lot. I thought you were dead for a while until I met Alice. She said she saw you here living with the Cullens. I hadn't believed her at first but now, I'm glad I came." I smiled and scrunched my nose.

Jasper is one of my bestest friends. He was one of the first humans well now vampire that I knew.

Someone taps me on my shoulder.

I turned still smiling and I'm faced with Carlisle and everyone else.

Everyone's confused except for Alice and Edward.

Alice seemed to be a mix of emotions happy and a bit jealous of how close I am with her mate.

Edward looks enraged.

I blushed and realized I forgot to tell them that I knew him.

Carlisle asks us "How do you two know each other?" I smiled.

I softly answered "I know Jasper from when he was human. I remember us meeting because it happened a year before my memory left me." Carlisle nods.

Jasper chimes in saying "We met at the lake nearby my hometown. I went there because I was nervous about the war I signed up for. There I met Amphitrite. She had made a point to help cheer me up and it worked. She also trusted me with her secret. That's the story well at least the short version."

They all stared at us weirdly for a moment before they nodded. Alice even looked at the both of us weirdly for another moment.

She then smiled and goes near him to grab his arm leading him away from me. Jasper stops her and pulls her aside.

I decided to go for a walk to a nearby little river.