Chapter - 4

Jungkook showed you a paper and you were totally shocked.

" Ho...how is that possible? "
You spit words out of your mouth.

It was...

It was my ring on the paper.

This ring.
The ring you had in your hand from past 3 years.

After a moment of awkward silence.

Jk :- Yes. This ring is yours, isn't it.
This ring was meant to be in yoongi's soulmate's hand.

You laughed and said " A lot of girls may have the same ring. " You still didn't want to believe that this is not a prank.

Finally yoongi broke his silence.

Yoongi :- y/n. Do you think this is a ring everybody can buy.

He took out his phone and showed the picture of the same ring on his hand.

Yoongi :- you didn't buy this ring. Did you?

( He continued slowly raising his voice with mixed emotions, as he was happy but confused with how the destiny works )

You got this ring by the seashore.

Your mind was blown already. Because he was right.
You never bought this ring, you found it and on the seashore.

Yoongi took a deep breath and gave you a convincing look with his puppy eyes.

Then jungkook told you about this old Korean monk who can focus and find soulmates by getting some if the details about the person.

And yoongi was always into such kind of stuff.

So for yoongi he drew this ring.
And yoongi was shocked too as when he drew the ring, the ring was with yoongi.

He asked yoongi to let go off this ring in its box by the sea, and your soulmate will find it.
Yoongi did the same but forgot about it because of work and other things.

It was still hard to believe and you said
" Maybe, I just found it by mistake "

Yoongi was sitting quiet and you had nothing to say just some flashbacks that prevented you from believing into all this.

Flashback :-

" I just want a break baby. It's not like that. You know I love you. It's just I need some time for myself "

Liam said and left you alone in the middle of the college parking and drove away.

" Maybe, he is right. Ugh! He just needs some time. And that's okay. I am a supportive girlfriend and I need to understand. That's fine "
You started convincing yourself.

" Why didn't he let me in his car then.
No no no, don't think about this rubbish. He just... Just forgot. "
You slowly walked towards home.

You daily went to college in hopes that he will come to you and tell that he wants to get back with you.
But he was all happy and playing with his friends and also other girls in the classroom.