23. Rev Triplet Transform

Depuis le début

Shawn laughed. "Please. At least you're not at the age where the ache in your knees can predict if it will rain." He patted his knees lightly. "These fuckers are more accurate than the meteorologists on the news."

Miles let a laugh rumble from his chest. "I'm not there just yet. But I have finally reached that point in life where I risk a back injury if I sleep wrong."

"Oh, I have learned that lesson long ago. Take my advice, don't skimp on your mattress or pillows. I have spent an ungodly amount of money on my bed."

Miles grinned and shifted his body so he could face Shawn. He leaned forward and lowered his voice, "Perhaps you can take me to your bed so I can get some advice on a good night's sleep."

Shawn closed the gap between them. "What makes you think I will show you anything about sleeping if you go to bed with me?"

They both paused and started to laugh. Miles rested his forehead on Shawn's. "When did I think a good mattress was sexy?"

"Just the mattress?" Shawn huffed.

"Fine, the pillows sound hot, too."

Shawn tilted his head and brushed his tongue along the outside of Miles' ear.  When he reached the lobe, he bit it lightly, drawing a stuttered breath from Miles.

"Fuck," Miles murmured. 

"Tell me, Miles. What else attracts you to my bed?" Shawn's whisper was tantalizing and made Miles shiver. 

However, he was still stubborn and grinned. "I'm sure your linens are to die for."

"Well, they are percale weave with a high thread count," Shawn whispered with a small laugh.

"God, I love your dirty talk." He sat up, brushing his nose against Shawn's. "Take me now."

Shawn laughed and placed a light kiss on his lips. "You're a fucking menace."

Miles smiled against his lips. "Fine. I'll admit it. I definitely want you in that bed too."

"No. Too late," Shawn teased. 

Miles lifted his hands and circled them behind Shawn's neck. "Oh, Shawn. Don't be like that. I'm sure we can negotiate some terms and come to an agreement."

Shawn raised an eyebrow. "And what do you have in mind?"

Miles grinned, his eyes flicking over to the stairs, and the laughter of the three teenagers trickled down to the parlor. "Something that I can't say out loud. What if we're overheard?"

"You've been fine with kissing me with the risk of being caught."

A low rumble of a laugh came from Miles. "Kissing you is the most innocent thing I will do to you."

Shawn closed his eyes and took a few measured breaths. "So you're proposing a raincheck that involves my bed?"

"Yes. Have we reached an agreement?" Miles asked quietly against his lips.

"I believe so, Mr. Mendez."

They kissed again, and Shawn pushed Miles down on his back on the couch. Miles was typically the assertive one in any relationship. However, he found himself so compliant in Shawn's arms. He could finally let go of the tightly wound coil of control he thought he needed to maintain. He sighed contently against Shawn's lips. This was right.

Shawn rolled his hips against Miles, making Miles groan. However, they both paused and looked back at the stairs. 

"Do you think they would notice if we disappear?" Shawn asked.