"She said back off man." - B

——
Summary - It's your first day in high school and guess what happens? You get teased for your height and someone comes to help you out with the bullying
——

Y/n-

It's my first day in high school. I'm a freshmen (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, I DONT LIVE IN AMERICA) and my first class is.. Drama! That's great! I've always wanted to study for acting classes and shit, bows my chance to achieve my dream. Well learn it.

I entered my class, to my surprise there are more boys than girls, "Hey cutie" One walks up to me from the stage "The fuck you talkin to?" I ask rudely, I didn't want to but if you ever walk up to me with THAT type of nickname your outta line right there "Uh you pretty thing" he continues to hit on me, WHICH AIN'T WOKING (😬💀) "First of all-"

"Yo quit the name calling Ethan"

I hear someone "Who- oh, hi Britain" The so called 'Ethan' said "What are you doing here may I ask? Isn't your class art or something?" The boy asked "how did you know?" "You dropped your class schedule" He handed "Oh thanks I guess" He thanks and turns to me "See you later shortiee" Bro what the fuck "Sorry about him, he's a bit um. Crazy" He says and I giggle "I'm Britain Dalton" He sticks his hand out for me to shake "Hi, I'm Y/n" I smile and he smiles back "So, into drama? Or.." "No I am, just need to study it"

——

And from then on we've been friend till We both got to be actors on the new movie 'Avatar the way of water'.

A/N-

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT IM SORRY. BUT I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, I CAN DO ONE WHERE YOU GUYS END UP TOGETHER? YEAH? Or nah

WC- 320