"W- What?" - N

C - HadesDaughter02
- - - -
Summary - Neteyam was leaving to keep you and your people save until you revealed unexpected news..
- - - -

Y/n-

Neteyam was about to leave to keep my People and I save, but there was a secret. A secret nor my parents or siblings would except. And maybe not even Neteyam.

Later

It was getting close to night, meaning Neteyam and his own family will be leaving soon. I guess it's better to tell him now than to keep it to myself. I was walking along the beach knowing that Neteyam would be around these areas and there he was, sitting in the soft sand "Teyam!" I yell jogging towards him "Y/n?, Y/n!, Baby!" He says standing up and welcoming me in a big warm hug. I started to tear up a little "Princess?, what's up? Why are you crying?.. did I do something" he asked in a pleaded voice "N- no. It's j- just I have t- this big secret I- I've kept f- from you for awhile. A- and I want t- to tell you." He nodded at what I had said, he wasn't angry nor upset at me, that's what I loved about him. He understood me unlike the others "Go on, I'm listening" he smiled softly with his arm around my shoulder "I- I'm. Pregnant." I confessed.

He looked shocked. "Neteyam?. Teyam, honey. I- I know you m- might not want t- the baby-"

"W- What?!,

No I do!, just why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm not mad at you or anything darling it's just that. I'm going to be a dad? Wow! I-" "NETEYAM! ITS TIME TO GO!" Jake yelled, I looked at Neteyam "Y- you should p- probably go" I say still having that slight sob in my voice trying to calm myself down. He looked at me and came close and whispered

"I am going to come back and meet my beautiful daughter or son. And im going to come back to see you again. My princess."

He then kissed me and got up and left.

Years later
(These are sayings through out the years of your daughter OR SON)
Italics are you and bold are your child

"That's it... come on... YES! YES! YOU DID BABY! I'm so proud of you!"
Giggles

"Mum?,,
"Yes sweetie?,,
"Who's my dad?, all the kids at school are talking about how great their dad is, where's mine?,,
I froze at what she had asked at only the age of 5.
"His at work darling, he will come back soon."
"YAYY! Then we can all eat ice cream and- and play dolls?"
"Yes"
I slowly tear-ed up

"WHEN MOM? HM? OR IS HE DEAD? DONT LIE!,,
"Honey y- you have to u- understand..,,
"IM DONE WITH YOUR SH-,,

"No daughter/son of mine swears at their mother like that."
"W- who are you..,,
"Your dad, OBVIOUSLY,,

A/n-

SORRY IVE BEEN OFFLINE N SHIT, JUST HAVE A SHITONE OF HOMEWORK AND IM TRYING! There might not be a part two to this (MIGHT) but have this for now

Unedited

WC-518