'𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜' - L

HUGE CREDIT TO imnotheretotallyj YASSS GREAT AMAZING IDEA

No one's POV-

Lo'ak had trouble falling asleep and had thought running through his mind. All he could think of was Y/n. All he had on his mind is how admirable and beautiful she is, how she would look after kids on the beach or anywhere she was. But that was half of his thoughts, on the other half was bad thoughts how we thought he wasn't good enough, he was demon blood, an outcast.

Since he was thinking like that he decided to get out of his pod and have a little walk across the beach. As he was walking his bad thoughts slowly slipped off his mind, and all he could think about was Y/n. The love of his life. He went to sit down for a bit, still thinking about her. He couldn't stop, and thought 'I'm going to see her' he knew it would be the most risky thing in his life but he needed to see her.

He went sneaked into Y/n's pod trying not to startle her awake. As she was sleeping he sat next to her playing with her braids and whispering loving words into her ear like "did you know your the most beautiful girl I have ever met?" And "I love you with all my soul Y/n, I'll always be there to protect you."

As he was still playing with her braids she slowly woke up "Lo'ak?.." she said rubbing her eyes "hi love" he whispered "what are you doing here?" She yawned "couldn't sleep and couldn't stop thinking about you my love" he replied and she yawned "is it alright if I can sleep with you?, well at least stay with you?" He asked "yeah sure" he sat still lying his head on her bed. Lo'ak fell deeply asleep while snoring softly. As he was asleep Y/n got out of bed to lay next to him, she sat close to him ans laid her head on his chest. She could feel him breath, she felt secure with him. Safe. Y/n loved Lo'ak very much and would do anything to be stay with him.

"I love you Lo'ak."

She whispered before also falling into deep sleep.

A/N-

LOVE IT I REALLY DID AND THIS IS RUSHED SORRY IF IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE

This scenario is inspired and similar to - iamsomaya2010 <33