"You have to choose." - L & N

CREDIT TOOOOOOO DRUM ROLL BITCH DestinysWorld3

No one's POV-

Ever since the Sully family had arrived at the Metkiyana clan they have been getting use to living there. The chief of the village had let them stay and live there and as it was Jake ans Neytiri's choice, they had said yes. They are living a quite good and healthy life on the reefs, but the two sons of Jake Sully have fallen for someone older than them. Y/n. They both have feelings for her, but who will she choose?, Neteyam.. or Lo'ak..

Y/n POV-

"Yo I heard the Sully boys like youuu" my younger sister said hitting my arm "really?" I blush heavily. What? The two sons of the one and only Jake Sully? Like me?, Y/n Y/L/N?? Nah just a pathetic rumour going around the village. "YESSS OH HERE COMES ONE OF THEM." She gets up leaving me behind, BETRAYER "hey Y/n" I turn to see who it was, it was Neteyam. "H- hi." I reply shyly "I have a feeling you don't want to talk to me so I'll go" I get up and he grabs my wrist softly "no no no, I was gonna ask you something" he smiles. Cute. WAIT WHAT- "Oh uh. Go on," I smile back softly "are you going to be free sometime soon? Or maybe later today?" He ask "I'm so sorry Neteyam, your younger brother asked to hangout with him.. I'm so sorry" I say with guilt "no worries, free for the next two days?" This guy ain't really giving up is he? "Yeah I'm free" "Great!, see you sometime princess" he gets up smirking "I- uh- yep" did THE Neteyam Sully just flirt with ME?..

Moments later

"Be back by sun rise, if your not back. No more hanging out" my mother had told me before I left "yes mother, bye guys!!" I yell "bye Y/n!!" They yelled back. As I left the house I saw Lo'ak with his dad, before I approached him I could hear him getting yelled at. I know I shouldn't be listening and shit but my curious ass wanted to listen in, 'YOU CANT BE LEAVING THE REEF!, WE ARE TRYING TO FIT IN!' His dad had yelled 'WELL IM NOT YOU!' Lo'ak yelled. Jake was surprised he had no words and so was I. Lo'ak left angrily, since I had no where to hide or go I just stood there.

Lo'ak POV-

I was so fucking done with my dad, telling me what to fucking do or what to say. I am NOT my DAD.

As I was walking I saw Y/n, Shit she must have seen us. She looked scared but tried to hide it "hey Y/n." I said softly and calmly "did you see what happen?.." I ask looking down at my feet "y- yeah." She was scared. I didn't say anything and hugged her trying make her feel more safe and comfortable. The hug lasted long, I think she was tired so I changed our plans tonight. "Follow me" I let go "alright" she yawned

I was taking her to this place, a cave I had found while playing with Tuk. It was a cave with glowing rocks and had a waterfall. you could see the sun rise just at the peek of where you are sitting. I had figured that Y/n might have liked since she was tired and had a long day.

"We're here" I smile proud "wow Lo'ak!!" She had said in excitement "it's amazing!" She looked at the rocks and the water fall "can I sit here?" She asked looking at me "yeah of course" I answered, she looked beautiful.. she had the best features and the best personality. I've never met a girl like her before. She was different. She understands me when I'm upset or angry. I love her.

Morning

I was waking up to someone poking me softly.. and before I woke up I felt a soft kiss on my head "I wont be here when you wake up Lo'ak, I have to go before I get a growling from my mother and father. See you soon Love." It was Y/n. AND SHE HAD KISSED ME ON THE HEAD!?, after a few minutes I fully woke up and looked around, she was gone. I had to back too, gonna have my daily lecture from my parents. Mainly my Dad.