Friendship is magic part 1

Zacznij od początku

Dusk: Hmm elements of Harmony,  I know  I heard of those before but where.

Dusk then looks up in the sky trying to remember where he heard of it.

Dusk is the prize pupil of Lord Solice the roller of Equestria and the one in charge with Rasing and lowing the sun and the moon.

Scene change.

We then see Dusk with the book in his saddle bag walking back to his place.

Twinkleshine: There you are Dusk.

Then three mares stands in front of him making the stallion stop.

Twinkleshine: Moondancer is having a little get together in the castle courtyard.
You wanna come?

Dusk looks at his book and then back at the mares before answering.

Dusk: Oh sorry girls I gotta er lot of studying to catch up on.

Dusk then run past the mares rushing back towards his place with the mares staring at him with annoyed look.

Twinkleshine then scoffs

Twinkleshine: Does that pony does anything but study?
Because I think he's more instreasted in books then friends.

The three mares then hoes to Moon Dancer party while Dusk runs back home.

Dusk: I know I heard of the elements of Harmony.

Dusk then runs up some stairs to her home.

We see a female baby dragon named Barbra carrying a red birthday present with yellow riddon for Moon Dancer walking to the door when Dusk opens the door knocking the baby dragon back.

Dusk: Barbra! Barbra?

Dusk then noticed Brabra on her back on the ground before the baby dragon started to get up.

Dusk: Barbra, there you are.

Dusk then rush pass Barbra and to the huge shelfs full of books, and with se piles of books on the floor.

Dusk: Quick, find that old copy of predictions and prophesy.

Dusk then noticed a broken present on Brabra tail.

Dusk: What's that for?

Barbra then noticed the present on her tail before pulling it off, looking at it sadly.

Barbra: Well it was a gift for Moon Dancer but.

Then a broken stuff toy falls onto the ground.

Dusk: Oh Barbra, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing.

Dusk then looks through the piles of books, looking for a persifc book.

Barbra: But we are on a break!

Dusk doesn't answer and then used his horn to harness his magic to look through the books from the book shelfs.

Dusk: No, no, no no no!
Arg Barbra!

He looked at the book and fustredly said that.

Barbara: Its over here!

Barbra was able to find the book on the top shelf using a tall ladder.
Then Dusk used his magic to pull and take the book which pulled Barbra towards him and made her face plant the floor before letting go.

Dusk then using his magic take the book with him to a book  holding stand while Barbra gets up and starts to clean up book mess that Dusk made.

Dusk: Elements,e, e, e ah ha.