meeting and greeting

Nochole on the side

Nochole POV...
Imma boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch. My alarm went off leting me know it was time for me to get ready for school. I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower for 45min. While im in the shower let me tell u about myself. Im nochole braxton im 17 years old i have curl long black hair im medium sized i have ass for days im brightskinned and i love my bestfrann aliyah we turnt up all the time but anyways let me get back to my story. When i got out the shower it was 6:30 i have to b at school by 8:00 i went in my closet and pulled out my under garment. I went to the dresser and put on deoderant and lotion a bitch cant b smelling bad at ALL. I went back in my closet and put on my american flag stripped booty shorts with my amercian flag stripped crop top. I put on my black white and red jays and went to the restroom mirror and plugged up my curling iron. I curled my hair in bouncy curls and added a red head band around it. By time i was done with that it was 7:45. I grabbed my car keys to my black benz grabbed a piece of mommas bacon read the note she left me and walked out...

Jamals POV...
BOOM!!
I opened my eyes to see my momma standing up yellin wake yo ass up time for school. I got up with a angry look on my face and went to the bathroom to take a 45min shower. My name is jamal brown and im a thug my street name is jb im 17 and i live alone but i stayed the night at my ma's house cause i was drunk im a tall light skin curly haired nigga im the boss i started trappin when i was 14 cause we was struglin and i need money to keep my momma off the porch so thats what i did im not to friendly and all the hoes b up on this dick. I hopped out the shower and got dressed in my red polo shirt with a white polo sign and my blue true religious jeans. I grabbed my keys to my white range rover and headed to school...