Chapter 3

We all sat down at the table and began to eat, everything was good but it was a bit silent until haerin asked a question, "so Mai what do you like to do" haerin asked as she took a big bite of her bibimbap.

"Oh um well I used to sing a lot in my free time and I love fashion I could literally talk about it forever like it's just so interesting there's just so much detail that goes into it a- oh I'm rambling aren't I sorry" I said getting embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh mai your too cute" Danielle said laughing, "what did she say" I whispered to hanni in Vietnamese . My English was already so bad and having to learn Korean was just not helping. "cô ấy nói Mai bạn rất dễ thương" hanni said.

(QUICK NOTICE, we're just gonna pretend that hanni can fluently speak Vietnamese :) ok)

"Ok thank you unnie" I said as I CHOWED DOWN ON MY FOOD, "so is the food good" hyein said with a giggle. I shook my head, it had been a while since I had bibimbap so I was eating it up.

Once we were all done we put our dishes in the dishwasher and went back to whatever we were doing. We only had two hours since we were gonna do my reveal live soon.

I decided to take a showers and put on some comfy clothes.
The clothes:

I did some slight makeup and walked downstairs

I did some slight makeup and walked downstairs. The girls were just setting up the camera and about to get ready to start the live. Just as I got down the final step two staff members walked in, "hello girls" one of them said (let's call her miss minu) "hello miss minu" we all said bowing.

"Ok said we need to start this live now but we are past time so girls sit down except Mai" the other staff member said slightly pulling me back towards her.

"So what your gonna do is wait u till the girls mention your name, don't really worry about when to go on because we'll be right her to tell you ok!" Miss.Minu said giving me a warm smile.

"O-ok" I said, *omg why did I just stutter she's gonna think I'm scared of her* I said to myself in my head. "OH sweetie are you ok you look like a cute little dear scared of head lights" miss.Minu. She swiftly pulled into a very heartwarming hug.

"Thank you I feel a lot better now, I wasn't scared of you just a bit scared that tokki's might not like me" I said now looking at my feet feeling hot. "Sweet heart even if they don't like you, which they won't they will love you, you still deserve the right to be proud that your here you earned it" miss.mini said.

"Ok I got this!" I said now pumped with adrenaline. "AND NOW WE HAVE TO PRESENT TO YOU OUR NEW MEMBER IN 5...4...3...2....1!!".

"Hi tokki I'm mai the new member of new jeans" I said waving at the camera. I sat down In between hanni and hyein, the first did I thing once I got situated in my seat was look at the comments.

I was scared to see what they thought of me would they hate me, like me, love me maybe? I tried to read some of them but my eye sight was not coming though.

I pulled out my phone and went to see the comments and to my surprise they were very supportive.

Omg my gosh she is the cutest little baby I have ever seen-Stannewjexns
I literally love her already-user27j0d8fb5n
Wait is she the new maknae she looks to pretty to be older then 13-NewJeans_11.

"Thank you guys for the positive comments, I was so nervous to come on here" I giggled.

Words:711

Authors note, hope you guys are enjoying this story. It's probably the cutest story I've written even though I've only written two.

Please go and check out my other story's: nsb imagines and life as an idol. Vote vote vote please on my story's and maybe give me a little follow. Love you all more then bibimbap