So We Are A Couple Now

Narrator's P.O.V.

The sweet little love birds made their way into a nice little restaurant on the street corner and took their seats towards the back in hopes that they wouldn't get seen as easily there.

Once they had gotten comfortable in the booth style seats they had chosen, a good looking young woman had come up to them and asked for their order.

"Hello there sir's, how may I help you today?" she asked while making eyes at Ruki who wasn't paying the least bit of attention to her they way she would've liked. Reita ordered his meal and after it was jotted down, she asked Ruki.

"And what would you like cutie?" a sharp feeling shot through Reita when he heard the word 'cutie'. He did not like that, not one bit. Especially with the way she was looking at his dear Takanori.

He tried to resist the urge to get up and ask her to leave them alone but instead, not wanting to frighten Ruki, he settled with just glaring at her. He ordered without any more issues when their waitress notice his eyes on her angrily. She wrote it down then left.

Reita sighed making Ruki's head perk up. "What's wrong?" he asked. He shook his head and denied that there was a problem but Ruki wasn't stupid. His small mouth was pulled up into a mischievous grin.

"Hehe you got jealous when you heard her call me cutie." he hit it dead on and Reita showed it causing Ruki to giggle. "N-No I didn't what are you talking about?" his stutter once again gave it away.

Ruki giggled more and Reita's jealousy disappeared. Their food arrived and this time, a new waitress was serving them. Reita felt pretty accomplished knowing that he had warded off his enemy.

The two were anything but silent as they ate. Reita would make Ruki laugh so hard that he almost cried and Ruki would pout so adorably whenever the joke was aimed towards him that it made Reita chucke as well.

Then it was silent for a while. During that silence, Ruki began to recall the passionate moment they had many minuets before and started to blush darkly when he remembered that they had also confessed that they loved each other.

He began to get more and more confused. Why didn't Reita tell him earlier and whether they were now a couple or not so he decided to ask.

"Ne Rei-chan, are we a-"

"Go out with me Takanori." It wasn't a question. Ruki froze when he got cut off and almost started to tear up with happiness. "Okay." his face turned pink.

Reita's P.O.V.

"Ru-chan." I nearly whispered. For some reason, I was at a loss for words.

My heart welled up with happiness and excitement. I wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him and love him, and I would. He was my Taka-chan now and I will take care of him!

"Hai! So do you want anything else before we leave?" he shook his head.