Chapter Three: Glatt x Ghostbur

Ghostbur Pov

I couldn't believe that I finally had a real person here! I felt myself bubble with excitement, I mean Friend was my friend, but not a human one! We talked for hours on end about the past, old stories, and what had been happening since I died. By the end of the day I was worn out and tired.

"It's getting awfully late," I yawned widely, "I might head off to sleep now."

"Me too," He shrugged and found a comfortable spot against the wall. Friend laid down in a bundle off the one side, and I sat beside Glatt. How I longed for a pillow- I laid my head onto the other ghosts lap, which was far more comfortable than the hard floor. I heard Glatt stifle a noise of surprise, but he didn't argue back. Usually I'd feel cold, but he was oddly warm. Like a heated blanket.

I drifted off to sleep rather quickly. Sometime late at night, when the bright white lights turned pitch dark, I noticed the shuffling of Glatt behind me. Careful not to disturb me, he laid down beside me and pressed himself against the wall. Gently he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. It felt surprisingly nice to feel human touch again, so I didn't protest.

When the two of us awoke, we were still cuddling in a tangled mess of arms and legs. I felt my cheeks heat up- enough of the dirty thoughts Ghostbur, the two of you just met. Patiently we talked and discussed things until something positively amazing and exciting occured.

"Hello little mortals," DreamXD suddenly appeared. An ominous cloud of mist gathered around the divinity for special effects. "It is clear that you're desperate for entertainment; as the two of you have done no wrongdoing I will provide you two with some enrichment. What is it that you desire?"

"A bed-" Glatt said half-jokingly. Instantly it appeared, and XD left. It wasn't the worst of choices, but for wishing for any item it wasn't great either.

"Now we can cuddle," I said. I wanted to test the waters of how touchy Glatt was. My main love- erm, friendly language was touch, since I'd gone so long without being able to back in the overworld.

"Yeah," He didn't seem particularly enthusiastic about it. A little disappointed, I climbed onto the large double-bed and rested atop the soft blankets. Glatt joined me a moment later and wrapped his larger arms around me. I felt small in comparison to Glatt in a way, even though I was taller. The way I was sort of in a ball made me a lot smaller than him. It was comforting and it felt like I was being protected by Glatt. I snuggled in next to him and we took a nap. Yes, we took a nap after we went to sleep.

"I'm so bored," Glatt murmured.

I tried to come up with a witty reply, "Well you'd better get used to it."

He chuckled, "How about... we ask some more questions? I'll go first," He offered. I nodded my head so he continued, "Are you a sub or dom?"

"Sc-schlatt!" I was taken a little aback. I sighed, "sub..." Glatt burst out laughing, but quickly stopped. His eyes softened and he smiled, shrugging, "Dom for me." My eyes widened at his words.

Glatt chuckled, "I see that look-" He leaned his face dangerously close to mine, "You've never been kissed before, have you?"

"Well n-no," I stuttered.

"There's nothing else to do Ghostbur," He smiled, "But you."

I suddenly lost it and pressed my lips to his. It was a little awkward for the first moment since I wasn't really sure what I was doing. He seemed to find this rather amusing and took charge of the situation, forcefully jamming his mouth onto mine. He slammed me down against the bed and began to kiss my neck, enjoying the noises-

My eyes fluttered open. Glatt was snoring next to me, still enjoying his nap. It- it had been a dream? But it felt so real... I tried to recall it. Oh what have I done now? What. Had. I. Done. I couldn't be thinking about stuff like this, I'd barely met the guy! Oh Ghostbur use your brain...

"Ghostbur you alright?" Glatt muttered, half-awake from his midday nap.

I suddenly blurted out, "YUP! EVERYTHING'S A-OKAY!"

He sat up and gave me a confused look. Looks like I was already busted-

------------------------------

753 Words, thank you so much for reading to chapter three! Per the usual keep yourself hydrated. Yes I'm posting this on a Tuesday. Yes I'm doing this in the middle of science. Please share this book with a friend if your liking it so far, its free and will only take a moment of time. <3