taking care of my girlfriend with cancer (request)

Hailee's pov:

We discovered that my girlfriend has cancer about 8 months ago. A pretty severe one to say the least. Since then, she's getting chemo every week. It's hard to see her like that, all weak, small and innocent in her bed, but I always told her to keep being strong, and she did just that.

For now, she'll not doing too bad. She's still a bit weak, but it's less intense than it was before. At the beginning, she didn't even have enough strength to get a glass of water by herself. Now, she can do almost everything by herself. I'm happy to know that all of this nightmare is almost done, she's at the end of her chemotherapy.

"Hey Haiz" she says, waking up from her nap on the couch and putting her hair out of her face. Her type of chemo did not cause her to lose her hair, which makes her very lucky.

"Hey pretty girl, yeah what is it?" I respond, getting up from my side of the couch and gently crouching down in front of her. She smiles at me when she sees how much I care about her. I'll always listen to her, always.

"I wanted to tell you how happy I am to have you in my life. I don't tell you enough and I wanted you to know deeply how grateful I am to have you here helping me through this hell of a journey." she tells me, grumbling at these last words making me giggle.

"I'll always be here for you baby, forever and ever. And I told you to stay strong and you did just that. I'm so proud of you my girl, so proud. Never doubt that I'm not. You're my favorite person on this Earth and I'll always be here if you need anything." I tell her, looking at her straight in the eyes, cupping my hand on her left cheek and rubbing my thumb gently on it. She melts at my touch and closes her y/e/c eyes, which were crying slightly.

"Do you need anything right now my love?" I ask her, her previous actions making me smile a bit.

"I need you and you cuddles for now, that's all"
she says with a small pout. I giggle at her action. How can someone be so adorable?

y/n's pov:

"You know I won't refuse with such a cute face" she tells me and gets back up a bit to lean on me, trying to sneak on to the back of the couch to be the big spoon. I stop her.

"Can we cuddle in bed? I feel like that couch is breaking my back and my neck in peaces."
I then ask her.

"No problem m'lady, I'd like that way more too to be honest" she replies and I laugh at that name she just gave me.

"m'lady huh? What a gentlewoman." I tell her in a flirty way. She puts her arms under my legs and back and in a fast motion, she lifts me up from the couch making me gasp from that surprising movement.

"Gentlewoman indeed" she tells me with a wave of confidence. God that was hot.

She leads us to the stairs and then to our bed, to finally lie me down gently on the mattress. She joins me just a couple of seconds later, after she turned off the lights and closed the door to prevent the dogs from entering and disturbing us.

She crawls under the covers and I get closer to her. She pulls me gently on her so we're in a comfortable cuddling position. My head resting in the crook of her neck and my legs intertwined with hers. One of her hands' holding me close to her and her other one's massaging my hair. I couldn't be more comfortable.

I slowly drift off to sleep with her hands still in their positions. How can you have a better girlfriend, honestly.