bathtime ~eo~

TW: boobs (I know some of you are weird about it so😭)

Eliza aged- 3
____________________

Lizzie's POV:

Eliza spent the whole day with me on set, mostly getting chased by Derek, who's one of the cameramen but volunteered to watch Eliza while I work.

All day she took every opportunity she had to run away from him. Even during filming, I heard little footsteps charge towards me and as soon as I turned around, there she was coming at me like a bull with poor old Derek running after her!

Even after all the running she has done today, she still doesn't seem tired or ready for bed, which is a shame because I was hoping to have a nice peaceful night tonight after a long day at work.

I made dinner and sat Eliza in her seat. Now I watch her cover herself in her dinner, which was spaghetti bolognaise.

Tears practically swell in my eyes as I watch her ruin my new table cloth AND her new sweater Robbie bought her last week.

I can get stains out of absolutely anything, but some things are an absolute pain in the arse to get stains out of, and I can already tell these are gonna tricky.

I give Robbie the nod- which means to watch her while I go run her a bath.

Another thing I am not excited for. She either loves having a bath or hates it. Knowing my luck, today is the day she hates it most probably.

I make sure it's the perfect temperature, not too hot or cold, and I add lots of bubbles.

"Eliza!" I call from the top of the stairs and not long after I hear little steps dash along the floor boards and my little girl appear at the bottom, still completely covered in her dinner.

"Come here sweetheart." I open my hand and she begins to toddle up the stairs with her hand outstretched. When she gets to the top I finally take it in mine and lead her to the bathroom.

"Where we going mama?" She asks, looking up at me with curiosity.

"It's bath time baby."

She stops in her tracks and looks at me with horror. "No bath! No bath!" She cries, letting go off my hand and running into her room.

I let out a sigh and take a minute compose myself before chasing after. "Liza come on honey, it'll be quick."

I tell her as I walk into her room. I look around for her and then notice little feet sticking out from behind her dollhouse.

"Elizaaa, where are youuu?" I tease. "If you come to mama you can have some pancakes after your bath!"

That still doesn't seem to bribe her.

I walk over and pick her up from behind the dolls house, making her begin to scream and cry.

"NOOO!!"

"Eliza, please." I plead as I walk into the bathroom and begin to undress her. She squirms and slaps me.

"ELIZA OLSEN!" I gasp, continuing to quickly undress her then placing her harshly into the tub.

She screams, squirming around and splashing water all onto me. I try to get her to sit still but she grabs the soap and is quick to squirt it into my eye.

I hiss in pain, as well as cursing quite loudly. I vividly see Eliza climb out of the bath and run off, covered in bubbles.

I grab her towel and use it to get the soap out of my eye, chasing her down the stairs as I do so.