*Special chapter*

Chapter 18: The Whole Truth

Ethan's POV

I really can't stop myself from wanting this guy in front of me. He look sexy and hot. And he's cute. Seeing his red face. Lumayo ako ng kaunti pagkatapos ko s'yang halikan sa labi. I pulled him and trapped him on the mattress.

Naupo ako sa kanya habang pinipigilan ang sarili ko na madaganan s'ya. You can't blame me. I'm heavy okay?

His face was still red. And I'm not going to have a penetrative intercourse with him if he's not ready. I'm still respecting his privacy and decision.

I leaned closer and kissed him. I smiled in between those kisses. I held both of his wrist that rested beside his head.

After that, I kissed and sucked his neck. Oh, I'm definitely going to give him a hickey. To let them know that he's taken. To let them  know that he his already mine. Between those kisses and sucking in the neck, he moaned.

It was a passionate kiss. Unlike earlier. Seeing his body, I lost my control. Well, I'm actually craving for him since he became mine.

I let go of his wrist and stroked my left hand on his chest. I played with his nipple that time. I want him to feel pleased and loved at the same time. Slowly, my lips moved to kiss his collarbone. Then down to his chest. Then down to his abdomen. I want to kiss him so bad. But, I accidentally touched the scar that I saw earlier.

I leaned my face backwards to see his scar. And it was actually a long scar. Para s'yang nasaksak or what.

I completely leaned backwards and caressed his scar with my thumb. Tinignan ko lang ito nang may pag-aalala dahil baka, kagagawan ito ng mga kaibigan ni Radson. But I don't want to jump into conclusions yet. I want to hear everything from his mouth.

"So, what happened?" Tanong ko.

Naupo muna s'ya at hindi tumingin sa akin ng diretso. Ayaw pa yatang magsalita.

"Cherub, what happened with that scar? Saan mo ba 'yan nakuha?" Tanong ko ulit sa kanya.

Tinignan n'ya lang ako na para ba'ng nag-aalangan na magsabi sa akin.

"I won't force you to talk but, you know that you can talk to me about anything. And I'm always here to listen. And also, I want to know you more. I want to know you so I can avoid making mistakes." I sighed. "So please, tell me what happened. But it's up to you if you're willing to talk or what."

With this, he sighed. Nagpa-awa talaga ako sa kanya. Of course! Para lang malaman ko ang nangyari sa asawa ko.

"I wished gan'on lang kadali na sabihin sa'yo." He finally spoke. "But the thing is, nahihirapan pa akong magsabi. Kahit na kanino."

"That's why I told you earlier if you're only willing to tell. Hindi naman kita pinipilit."

But the truth is, I want to force him to tell me what happened. But, I don't want him to force himself from talking. Nasaktan din s'ya siguro. Like, yeah.

"Hmm... You really want to know?" He said after a few minutes of silence.

I nodded in response. Umayos s'ya ng upo at huminga ng malalim.

Cherub's POV

•|FLASHBACK|•

I was walking on the hallway of the school, secretly crying. Me and my boyfriend broke up. He told me that his parents didn't want us to be together so, sinabi nila na hiwalayan ako.

Hindi na din naman ako pinaglaban ni Radson sa mga magulang n'ya. He told me he loved me so much but, he chose break up with me than convince his parents that he loved me so much. I really don't believe this.