= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE

Start from the beginning

" No, it's nothing like that," She said and chuckled seeing her dimples.

" Besides, you too need money for your mom and yourself. Don't you want to buy new wool and design some new designs on your sweaters?" He asked, making her surprised, how does he know about her passion, which is sweater knitting?

" Your mama can't design these beautiful flowers on your sweater," He said and looked at her sweater which she was wearing.

" uh... no... I designed it," She said and he caressed her hair.

" I know birdie. Wish I was in the fashion industry then I would have launched you as a designer," He said and she shook her head.

" No, I am not that good to be launched," She replied.

" Yes, you are. You are much better than those stupid designers who design rubbish things on the base of style," He said and her heart swelled in happiness.

Troy is the first person who found her intelligence and passion in her.

" Thank you," She murmured.

" Don't thank me. I just helped you to realise that you are far better than those designers who earn millions for good-for-nothing dresses," He said. " One day, I will help you in building your future. Just let me make a deal with a fashion designer and then I will launch you.... You will be named ' Aziel Stewart, a famous dress stylist, " She smiled thinking about her dream.

How does it feel like to live your dream?

How does it feel like when you accomplish all of those things which you ever desired to do?

How does it feel when you take a breath while knowing that your dream is now a reality, a beautiful reality?

♡♡♡♡

" Fuck," Jungkook groaned while closing one of his files and throwing it on the table.

" This is so hectic, " He mumbled while standing up and uncuffing the cufflink of his shirt.

He was checking all of the files of his companies, which are in a foreign land.

Unfortunately, some companies have been shut down.

The reason is that there was no owner to handle the legal situation.

He knew that his dad could handle everything but his Dad was also a human.

Now, he is regretting his decision of going on an adventure while his dad was calling him to his motherland for business.

He was taking revenge on his father by making him yearn, just like his father did to him when he was in Germany, in a mental hospital.

He called his dad many times but his dad never listened so he too didn't listen to his dad, when he was calling her.

But now look at what his foolishness and stubbornness have caused.

A total of 7 companies have been shut down in different countries.

That's when his PA aka Mr William entered the office of his company with coffee for Jungkook.

" Here is your coffee, sir," Mr William said and Jungkook looked at him while rolling his sleeves to his elbows.

" How was dad when he was getting the news of his company being shut down?" Jungkook asked and hearing his sudden question about his dad, Mr William looked at him.

As far as he knows, Jungkook used to hate his father a lot!

He also knows that he tried to commit suicide just because of his dad.