"Paon Lilas" part 1

As the countdown on the screen ended, the title popped up on the screen saying "Paon Lilas" for a few seconds before it faded.

"Paon Lilas? Who is that?" Alix asked. All of the people in the room shrugged since they are all asking the question.

"I'm not sure, but my theory is that this is Chat noir's hero name in that universe since the letter said that this is another universe where Chat noir never became Chat Noir. But will see" Max theorizes at his friend's question. Everyone nod at Max as they turn their head on the screen

The screen shows the Agreste mansion

Everyone look at the screen in confusion: why is it showing Adrien's house? I thought they were watching Chat noir?

"Umm... not to mean or anything why is the screen showing us Adrien's mansion? I thought we were watching Chat Noir?" Alya says in confusion, Everyone mumbled in agreement with her statement.

While a certain young man is panicking (like really panicking) in his seat.

'Oh no... they're gonna figure it out that I'm Chat noir! What am I gonna do?! Bugaboo will be mad at me if she finds out that people know my identity!' Adrien mentally screamed himself, not only is everyone going to figure out his identity. His lady is gonna be mad at him! He's gonna lose his miraculous above all that he's gonna lose his only true friend Plagg!

Marinette seems to notice his distress "A-adrien, a-are you okay???" Marinette stuttered as she spoke to the person next to her. No one seemed to have heard her, Adrien was grateful for that. Adrien turned to her and responded "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank Marinette" Adrien smiles. Marinette blushed at this, she still could not believe she was sitting next to her crush! Adrien!

Felix meanwhile was glancing at his cousin suspiciously, he seems to be the only one who can see his cousin, Adrien distressed about this situation. When they find out, someone will show Ladybug and Chat noir's Identity to them. Could he possibly be Chat noir?

The screen shows Adrien sneaking into his father's mysterious safe.

But before that Adrien unfurled an umbrella to cover himself from the cameras his father probably had in the room.

"What is he doing?" Felix asks sternly. But receive no answers. By the looks of it he is sneaking Gabriel's atelier.

"Adrien, why are you covering yourself with an umbrella?" Nino chuckled at his friend's antics. Everyone in the room was either laughing, amused or had a smile on their face. Lighten up the mood

"I'm not sure. Besides, that's not me you know" Adrien pointed as he smiled at him. He was glad that the subject was changed.

Inching his way to the painting of his mother. He only had to punch in the code once, for the safe to click and unlock.

"Wait, Why is there a safe behind you're mother's portrait?" Ms. Mendeleiev questions. Everyone was now looking at Adrien

"I-im not sure I never knew about it..." Adrien whispered, he was avoiding everyone's gaze on him. The thing is... he does know there is a safe of his mother's painting but he never knows the reason why. He didn't think about it that much until today. He also noted The password for the safe, so when they go back he could open it to see what was inside of it... It seems like the password is his mother's birthday. Father really needs to come up with a better password than that.

Everyone in the room was glancing at each other.

Adrien look at the contents on the safe... but it was not what he anticipated. It looked like a keepsake box, not a super secret compartment. He ghosted a hand over the frame of his mother's photo, blinking away the lingering sadness.