Introduction

Characters:

Just all the miraculous cast, maybe there are some people missing like Emilie (Shes ded), Gabriel, Nathalie but no one gives a crap about it.

The students

The teachers

Kagami

Amelie

Fu

Felix (Yes im other this mf)

____________________________

Scene: Principal office

Mr. Damocles was on his office checking the papers for the school event for next month when a light engulfed him

____________________________

Mrs. Bustier was teaching her class about Newtons law when all of a sudden a light engulfed them

____________________________

Scene: London

Amelie and her son, Felix were having dinner. They were chatting when a light engulfed both of them

____________________________

In short Everyone was doing something when a light engulfed them. There. Done

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marinette was confused to say the least one moment she was in her class when a light engulfed them. 'Where am I?' Marinette asked mentally as she rubbed her eyes to see clearly. She was in a theatre but she was not the only one there. She looked around to see her class, teachers and two (the other one looks like Adrien) people she doesn't know looking confused.

When they were able to gain their senses, they all also looked around their surroundings and started panicking, demanding to know what's going on.

"Aunt Amelie, Felix?!" Adrien shouted running towards her and Felix

"Adrien?!" Amelie shouted when she saw her nephew

"Are you two okay?" Ask a worried Adrien, helping Felix and Amelie get up on the floor

"Yeah we're fine, dear" Amelie smiled at her nephew. Felix meanwhile didn't look at his cousin refusing to speak to him. Adrien smiled back to them

"Where the heck are we, dudes?!" Nino shouted

"Is this another akuma attack?!" Alya asked looking at her surroundings

"Looks like we're in comfy chairs, there's a theatre screen in front of us, and food and drinks in the back," Max noted their surroundings.

"If this is an akuma attack, this is the most comfortable one I've ever had," Kim stated

"I know! If this is an akuma attack, it's so comfortable that it's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe exclaimed dramaticly.

"Calm down, everyone. I'm sure Ladybug and Cat Noir are on their way to save us!" Mrs. Bustier said calming most of everybody down.

"She better bring my Miraculous this time!" Chloe said while everyone rolled their eyes and sighed.

The screen in front of them then opened as it showed a message, Mrs. Bustier read it out loud for everyone to hear it:

Hello, Everyone. My name is Bailey and no i'm not an akuma so don't worry, I send you all here to react to another universe. You're here to react to Chat noir. A world where he is never Chat noir. Centric him. I will show you the episodes, it will also reveal who Ladybug, Chat noir and even Hawk moth. Also I am from another universe where you all are just characters from a television show. No fighting or else I'm gonna do something that you won't like. Just a reminder the video will pause every time you all talk.

Have fun :DDD

- Bailey

After Mrs. Bustier finish reading, there was pause in the room

"WTF?!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"There is no way... that this is true"

"Bruh"

"Omg we're gonna know who Ladybug and chat noir is!"

"So in this world, our lives are a television show?!"

"It seems like it"

"That is creepy! Utterly creepy!"

The room was interrupted with shouts from some of the students. Meanwhile some teenagers and adults alike were shocked. Multiverses exist?! They watch from another universe?! They're gonna figure out Ladybug and Chat noir identity?!

What kind of sorcery is this?! Someone has the ability to make people watch from another reality is astonishing!!! Unbelievably scientific!

A certain two teenagers were panicking in the crowd.

'I can't believe people are gonna find out that I'm Ladybug! My parents, my friends, my enemies, and Adrien! Adrien! Oh my Gosh! What's he gonna think? This is a disaster! I just hope this turns out all okay!' Marinette thought, even though she internally panicked, she tried her best to hide it.

Adrien was internally panicking too; but he had it way worse. He could not control himself. But luckily no one seemed to notice about his strange behavior's except one young man who was staring at him.

The screen then changes the message and showed another one saying "Introduce yourselfs".

There was a pause for a few seconds.

"Alright everyone, I guess let's introduce ourselves then. My name is Amelie, this is my son, Felix. We are Adrien's Aunt and cousin" Amelie said, breaking the silent as she pointed to Felix. Everyone in the room was looking at Felix then looking back at Adrien. 'How do these two look so identical?' everyone thought. It was a little bit creepy.

Felix got uncomfortable with everyone staring at him, Adrien seems to notice it. "W-well, im Adrien Agreste" trying to change the subject. "I-i-i'm Marinette dupang-cheng" she stuttered as she introduced herself.

"I'm Wang fu"

"Alya Césaire"

"Chloé Bourgeois. The mayor's daughter. Hmmp!"

"Nino Lahiffe"

"Rose Lavillant"

_________________________

They introduce themselves im lazy sorry.

__________________________

After everyone introduced themselves. A message appeared on the screen again "Please take  a seat so we can start the show"

Everyone looked at each other hesitantly before they took there seats where they can see their names engraved on to.

Some people were nervous, some were excited that there will know Ladybug and Chat noir's identity (*cough* Alya *cough* *cough*). Some are scared, some are amaze.

The lights suddenly turn off as the screen shows the countdown.