"Sucks for you." Essyu was smirking again. "You're missing out. It's about a station up in Antarctica who discover what they believe is an alien space ship, and a group of Marines get sent out to investigate. The only problem is other countries get wind of the ship and send their own teams, and it's pretty much world war three up in the snow."

"Wow," Naruto said, both because it sounded good and because he'd never heard so many words leave Essyu's mouth before. "That actually sounds pretty interesting. Audiobook?"

"It exists, but I don't have it." Essyu was definitely smirking again. "If you're a good little boy, I'll read aloud to you."

Naruto snorted so hard his ribs hurt. "Wow, okay, thanks mommy, how nice of you. Read me a bedtime story please."

He heard Essyu snort back, and Naruto grinned. For a kidnapper, Essyu was kind of all right. He didn't mind him so much. Ayuu, on the other hand, he could happily do without.

Tilting his head when he heard the book shut, and the chair creak, he figured Essyu had just stood, and frowned.

"Are you hungry? Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yeah on both accounts," Naruto admitted, his jaw cracking in a yawn.

"Bathroom first, then."

The blond heard a thump, presumably the book being tossed onto the chair, and then keys jingling again. He held his wrists out, and Essyu undid them, then worked on Naruto's ankles. Once he was free, the blond again heard the click of a switchblade before the other's hand closed around his wrist and tugged lightly. They shuffled across the room again, Essyu putting the blond's hand on the edge of the toilet just like the day before.

"I'll wait outside," he informed him.

"Right."

The door shut, and he heard footsteps heading across the basement, presumably back to the book. Confident he was alone, he wasted no time pulling down his pants and sitting on the toilet again, clenching his fists angrily and scowling. He hated this. He fucking hatedthe son of a bitch who'd done this to him! Sure, he wasn't all that happy with Essyu and Ayuu, either, but the fucker who'd traumatized him as a child... fuck!

He wished his kidnappers would wear masks. He didn't like not being able to see. This would've been easier if he could fucking see! Not to mention he couldn't rub the sleep from his eyes, and that was going to get uncomfortable after a while.

Finishing up as quickly as he could, he pulled his pants back up and flushed the toilet, fumbling for the taps and washing his hands. Wiping them on his pants again, he pulled open the bathroom door, and stood there, waiting.

Essyu's hands were on his chest, pushing him back lightly. Naruto tensed, mostly because his mind was flashing back to the previous night, but he took a step back anyway. The other walked into the bathroom with him and put one of his hands back on the tap.

"I got you a toothbrush and some toothpaste. It's all set to go, you can go ahead and brush."

The blond felt the end of a toothbrush being pressed into his free hand. He nodded a thanks, hesitated, then brought it to his mouth and began to brush his teeth. He knew Essyu was still there, watching him, but he didn't care. His morning breath could knock out a horse. Probably why they'd decided to get him something to brush his teeth with. He could knock them out by breathing on them and escape.

He snorted to himself at the thought, spitting foam out of his mouth and turning on the tap, rinsing and cleaning off the sides of his mouth and his chin before running the toothbrush under the tap and turning it off. He set it down beside the sink, figuring he'd be using it again tomorrow morning since he probably wasn't going home today, and turned to the door.