Chapter 16

[Waah I'm so sorry I didn't update on Friday! I edited this and another chapter and I'll admit the editing in this chapter isn't great but you're getting two chapters so sh ~.~ - pillara]

Sasuke says

Sept. 22.

Hey dude. I figured I'd date it so that, I don't know, you'd like... know. Or whatever. Keep track of the days or something though I guess it won't make much of a difference for you since you'll get this later so... whatever. I don't know.

I don't even know what I should be saying. I don't even know if you'll get this. I know one of the kidnapper men is reading this though, so read carefully fucktard! I swear, you hurt my best friend and I will fucking find you and end you. I swear to God, you'll pay for this!

But I'm not here to talk to you, so back to Naruto, since he's the one I care about, and you're nothing but worthless shit for using kidnapping as a means to earn money. Or gain, more like. Assholes

Anyway, yeah, I found out yesterday. Tsunade kept telling me you were really sick, super contagious, almost like the plague type of thing, but she looked so distressed that I swear I thought you were dying. I thought it fucking was the plague, dude. But then yesterday, your dad, fucker that he is, let me in and showed me the video. Not the best way to let someone know their best friend was kidnapped but, the guy's rusty on a few things.

Tsunade's a wreck, but she's managing to hold herself together as best she can. Tough woman, that one. I felt bad breaking down on her, but she was good at making me keep myself together. And yeah, I broke down, because you're like... the only person I give a shit about in this world so... I hope you're behaving. Don't come back dead, or I'll find you in the afterlife.

But yeah, I don't even know what to say here. I guess just... School's fine. Nothing new or exciting happening. I miss you, though. It's stupid how bad I miss you. I just... Please just don't die on me, okay? That mouth of yours can get you into trouble, I know this better than anyone, so please just try and keep it shut, okay? Just behave, and come back safe.

I'll send you a letter every drop off. I don't know that you'll get them, but it'll make me feel better to think you did, and that you're at least able to pass time reading them.

Don't die on me, Naruto. I'll kick your ass.

Kiba.

September 22nd.

Hello, Naruto.

I saw that Kiba dated his letter, and thought it was a good idea to do the same. Just in case you get these at the end of your stay. I don't know that you'll receive them at all, I suppose it'll depend on how generous your kidnappers are. I'm glad you're doing all right, though. I'm sure this hasn't been easy for you, especially after seeing your father's reaction to one of the videos, but I was able to sit through the previous one where you were just talking, and you seem to be doing all right, considering.

That's my boy. Strong and independent. And just as bratty as always, I see. I'm glad this hasn't had a negative affect on you thus far. Again, I haven't seen all the videos, your father won't allow me to see the one where you were whipped. He said he didn't want to put me through it, but that you were very brave.

You're a strong kid, brat. You'll get through this, good as new, I know you will. You don't let things get you down, and as much as I know you're probably worried about the morning ritual, you did so well. I was proud to hear what you'd done while there, and I'm glad you're not going to smell like a hobo when you get back.