Chapter 20

Hey everyone, I bet you weren't expecting this lol. It's 3am here but I wanted to get this down before I went to bed. xx

Chapter 20

It was past 10pm when Gabe pulled up outside Pods house, he groaned when he saw all the cars parked outside and the house lit up from top to bottom, loud music blasting into the night. A few people were stumbling out the door as he pushed his way through. A leggy blonde flung her arms around his neck in greeting and he carefully untangled himself and pushed her away. He continued to fight his way through to the large lounge trying to spot Pod in the smokey haze. When he was sure that Pod wasn't there he continued into the kitchen, turning his nose up at the stench of alcohol, he took in the numerous bottles scattered over the worktops. A group of girls were snorting lines of coke off the worktop, totally oblivious to a couple in the corner who had their tongues down each others throats. The girls top had disappeared and Gabe had no desire to see where the guy had his hand. Gritting his teeth he headed for the pool hoping he would find Pod there. He really didn't want to go searching the bedrooms.

The sound of a girl shrieking followed by Pods throaty laughter told him he was heading in the right direction as he took the stairs down to the pool room.

He muttered a few choice curses when he took in the sight before him. There were a few people spread around the pool in various states of undress and in one corner was Pod. He was shirtless but still had his jeans on as he leant over a naked girl pouring champagne over her body. Gabe strode towards him, anger bubbling up inside at his friends antics. Just as Pod leant down to start licking the alcohol off the girl Gabe grabbed a handful of his long dark hair and pulled him up.

"What the fuck?" Pod shouted as he struggled to gain his footing and release his hair.

"You are an arsehole." Gabe replied as he let go.

Pod  staggered a little at being released and continued to sway as his eyes attempted to focus on Gabe. It was obvious that he had imbibed more than alcohol over the course of the evening from the state of his pupils.

"Gabe mate, glad you could make it, get yourself a drink." Pod slurred, blissfully unaware of his friends anger. Slinging an arm around Gabes shoulders Pod turned to the girl below him.

"This is my best  mate in the whole world, he knows how to party."

The brunette giggled as she ran a hand down her body. "You haven't finished your drink Pod."

"Oh yeah I knew there was something I had to do." He grinned as he made to kneel down beside her again.

"Not so fast." Gabe pulled him back up.

"Aaaw mate you can have a turn in a minute, there's plenty more where this came from." He waved the bottle of champagne around as he swayed again.

"I think you're forgetting something."

Pod squinted in an attempt to focus on Gabe, his brows knit together as he tried to work out what Gabe was talking about.

"Nope, sorry. I have noooo idea what you're talking about. I have everything I could possibly want." He waved his arms around as he spoke which made him wobble again.

"Yeah right. I think it's time you sobered up." Gabe grabbed his arm and started pulling him away.

"Hey baby where are you going?" The girl whined.