𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

Six has always been a bit awkward when it comes to love. She doesn't exactly know how to show it but she can certainly feel it.

Mono, on the other hand, his love language was touch, something Six also wasn't that used to. She didn't hate it, just didn't know what to do in return whenever he hugged her or held her.

Six doesn't seem to know a lot about the human brain or people, considering she was locked away for months in that cabin and mostly fended for herself. She was glad she had Mono, though.

She liked him.

She liked the kind words he spoke to her, all his little small gestures he'd show towards her, how if she saw something that piqued her interest he would almost immediately go grab it for her.

She was so thankful he saved her.

In return, she'd let him hug her, cuddle her, or hold her hand for however long he wished. It was the least she could do, and she honestly felt bad that she had nothing else to give.

Mono didn't mind. Not one bit.

He loved feeling her warmth and soft touch. The feeling of the slow rising and falling motion he felt when he hugged her also soothed his nerves. Knowing she was at peace just made him happy, honestly.

Would he feel this way if he found anyone else? Probably not. Six was just that special to him.

He'd never want Six to be taken from him. He'd honestly spiral out of control if that happened, which is why he always holds her hand.

He loved Six.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
__________
Word count- 272

My bad if this is a little (really) corny. I just don't know what to write and have been meaning to write smth that involved these 2 for months but never felt satisfied. I've written countless stories involving the 2 but just deleted it cause I didn't like it and had no idea where to take the story.

Anyway, enough ranting, hope you enjoyed! (I'm a bit embarrassed posting this)