prologue

Note for readers:-

     First of all so sorry guys...for being absent for so long... actually I was very excited to write my track and had planned the whole story in my head..but then seeing the sadness and negeativitiy in the show..I dropped that track..as I don't want readers to read painful tracks here on wattpd too..
    let me give you short summary what I had planned before this useless track and forced separation came in the show..

     Akshu stalker comes in d story..he is also from medical background..and very famous..but he is in neuro medicine reasearch field and very famous for his numerous breakthrough works..he also listens akshu voice when he comes back to india for a medical seminar..he had seen her but could not meet her..and the day he decides to meet her..akshu goes back to udaipur..and he doesn't have any idea about her..so that story ended there..
      He sees akshu again in London..and goes completely mad..he is Abhimanyu's batchmate from medical school..so he became friendly with them..and one fine day when they were returning to India..and that day akshu also comes to know that she is pregnant of more than 10 weeks..but she decides to give this happy news to Abhi in their home..
    he kidnaps akshu that day and took her away in far away place..he keeps her unconscious whole day..and keep giving her one of his most controversial medicine which he had made for trauma patients..to erase their painful memories..but due to its several bad side effects...he didn't get approval..so he gives that medicine to her so that akshu forgets everything about her own life and lives with him only after that..he needs to give her that medicine for whole month..then he will succeed in his plan..
     Abhi is trying so hard to find akshu..but not getting any clue.. somehow after 10 days..he finds her..and took her to hospital..where he gets d news of his baby miscarriage and realised that akshu has forgotten him..and their love..she is back to those days..when she was away from her family..living in hostel..
   Abhi decides to win her back..n meet her as stranger..and from there...their love story starts again..with proper falling in love phase..

        But now I lost my interest in writing this story... because for few chapters it will be full of sadness and heartbreak..so I dropped the idea...as fans are already sad because of show...I don't want to give them more sadness and heartbreak....

    So I m ending this story with this small and happy prologue...

     Prologue:-

      Abhi and akshu reached to london and spent whole month there...it was the best momens of their life..they had never been this happy ever..
    After spending bestest one month of their life...they came back to india..after coming home.. akshu pregnancy news came..and she was pregnant with twins...it was like festive time in birla and goenka house...Abhi became so overprotective of akshu and took break from his work to take care of his clumsy  wife...as he could not take any risk...

     9 months..akshu spent in abhi's jail..and after that they were blessed with one boy and one girl..
      They kept..boy name as krishiv.. as blessings of both Mahadev and kanhaji..
   and girl name..Arisha..which means peace and queen..she was both for them..

     And that's how they lived happily ever after with their kids...

    Note for readers

    Guys...this was very first story of mine in Wattpad...you people gave it a chance to read...it means a lot to me... thank you everyone..for reading this...

       If you guys liked my writing..you can check my other story which I am writing on current kasauli track according to my vision...and in this you will find their happy moments..if you want to read Abhira in their happy world with their kid...

     And I am planning to write two more stories..I will take characters of Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka...and will write their story in a parallel world..which will not related to show at all...
    So if you guys are interested..then do give it a try..I will share that new story announcement and prologue here also...

     Till then....

     Happy reading everyone...💖💖💖