chapter -5

Abhi & Akshu were sitting at the front garden of birla house.. holding each other hands.. looking at their beautiful home and future.

Akshu- Abhi..I want to make few rules..this time..and rule no-1 is
We will talk about each and everything with each other and will not hide anything no matter what...you know what we never talked regarding anything..our dreams, fears, insecurities,past, future plans.so here onwards we will talk everyday..and it's mandatory..you get it .??
Abhi smiled and agreed with his wife wholeheartedly..

Ok..now rule no-2- Dr sahab..I know your first love is your profession..and I have no problem with that. But I will not tolerate anything else between us..do you get it..
Abhi kissed her cheeks with so much love..
"I am sorry akshu..I have to always keep my profession first.. because I m a doctor..and my patients will always be my top priority..but I promise..that I will never let you feel any less important in my life...I will make sure to become as much of a good husband as good doctor I am. I will try my best to balance both my professional and personal life..you will always be the heartbeat of this heart surgeon's 💖."

Akshu smiled wholeheartedly after listening Abhi's words..she knows that her husband will never let her down..and she trust him with her life..
Akshu was about to kiss him...but heard footsteps of family members so stood up and took Abhi hand and went towards the door of birla house.

Akshu smile got even more wider..by looking all family members standing there to welcome them this time..
After all the rituals and formalities..Abhi lifted akshu in his arms..and went towards their room.

After reaching their room he made her sit down on the bed..and took her hands..

Abhi- Akshu.. thanku so much for giving our marriage second chance..I promise I won't let you regret this...just be with me..
I still can't believe..you are here it feels one of my those dreams..
Akshu kissed his cheek and asked.."still feeling it's a dream"?? He nodded.
Akshu kissed his other cheek and again asked same question..he nooded again..and this continued..

Finally after so many hurtful days..they were together in each other arms..they were dying to be this close to each other....n nothing else mattered to them at that moment.. except them..and their undying love and desires....

[ I m sorry guys..I m not comfortable in writing intimate scenes..I hope you all will understand]

After few hours:-

Akshu was sleeping peacefully in her room..maybe most peaceful sleep after long long time..and she didn't wanted to wake up just yet..but suddenly she felt small feather like soft touches on her cheeks..for a second she thought it must be Abhi but his hands can't be this much soft and small..so she opened her eyes..and the sight in front of her took her heart away...

There was Abhi sitting on their bed..having biggest smile on his face..and the object of his attention was sitting on his lap happily sucking his thumbs using it as teether.Abhi's one hand was caressing shivu hairs and shivu one hand was caressing akshu cheeks..and it brought biggest smile on akshu face.

Firstly shivu realised that akshu had opened her eyes..n he started giggling while playing with her cheeks..

"hello Mera baby..how r you..come here to me"...and she opened her arms..shivu happily went to her and started playing with her hairs and cheeks..soon whole room filled with their giggles and squealing..

Scene playing in front of Abhi was doing something to his heart..which he can't explain..two people whom he adores the most were happily playing, smiling, laughing in their own world without a care to anything..he wanted to capture that moment..so he silently took as many pics as he can.

Soon he started feeling left out..and he didn't liked this feeling at all..these two people can't ignore him like this he thought to himself.

"Oh hello..you two..you guys can't make your own team leaving me alone get it..I am also present here.. you guys are ignoring me like I don't exist here".