chapter-1

Abhimanyu pov:-

Abhimanyu heart was aching..once again his loved one was crying because of arohi and he can't do anything.last time it was love of his life and this time it's his brother whom he had raised as his kid.

     One thing his mind was unable to understand that how that girl manipulated Neel of all the person out there ?? Because it was Neel who used to warn him about her cunning nature n manipulative mind then how the hell he himself fell for it??

   Abhimanyu sighed in defeat..on one side his own relation with his wife is hanging in middle n on the other hand Neel is heartbroken.
He was feeling like banging his head on the wall n his anxiety was just round the corner..and he was itching to take those pills..

Then he so dryly laughed on his fate..since his childhood he has seen all kind of suffering n torture but he endured everything never took help of pills or smoke or alcohol..n everybody used to fear the name Abhimanyu Birla despite him being hopeless n heartbroken from inside.

It's not the first time in his life he is facing chaotic situation and going crazy with it..but earlier he had trained himself how to handle such things.. because he didn't knew the meaning of peace,calm,solace,love such kind of adjectives in his life but since he had heard that stranger voice one fine day.. everything changed..he for the first time experienced what sanity n peacefulness means..

And this is the problem with us humans when we don't have something we are completely ok with it as we don't know importance of that thing..but when we get something and become dependent on it and then one fine day when suddenly we loose it..we don't know how to handle that situation.

Same thing happened with Abhimanyu one year back..when he opened his eyes n was searching akshu she was nowhere to be seen and with her..those feelings of peace,calm,happiness,love everything gone and the void her absence had created..The mighty Abhimanyu Birla didn't know how to deal with..so he had to depend on those pills..or else one of the most famous cardio surgeon would have ended up in some mental asylum.

But now akshu is back..not in his life..but atleast she is around him and he want his ultimate peace to be with him but the damage those one year distance n his impulsiveness by sending those divorce papers has done..but how can he convince her ..he didn't send those papers to end their relation..it was very foolish attempt of him to see if akshu still value their marriage.he was expecting she will tear those papers..will fight with him..heck he was ready to even get slapped but he never was prepared that she will just sign those papers without any fight..n then n there he realised the gravity of his foolishness..n now facing its impact.After all this...it's becoming so hard for them to take step towards each other..

He is ready to do anything to ask forgiveness..he is going crazy but he has decided he won't force her to come back to him n respect her decision whatever she takes.it doesn't matter that he is dying every second without her.

For now his pills are only his solace n he was about to take those medicine his phone rang..he had no mood to talk to anyone..but it was continuously ringing  then he thought what if it's from hospital and as a doctor he can't ignore any call what if it's some kind of emergency..with all these thoughts he received the call without looking at d caller id..

Akshu pov:-

Akshu was sitting at the front veranda of her home with her guitar..her mind was so restless..even music was not able to give her some peace.on one side she was happy that she saved Neel life but on the other side..once again arohi got a chance to hate her all over again..

N top of that..the man whom she loves more than her life is expecting her to give their relation a second chance..he poured his feelings..no she doesn't have an iota of doubt on his love.She also loves him dearly..after all due to this undying love for him only gave her courage to leave everything behind even him for his wellbeing..n it was this love only which kept her alive when she was away in that whole year..

She thought while leaving that after she will come back.. everything will remain same..she will tell him everything n make him understand the situation which she was trapped and they will again be happy in each other arms..

But DESTINY has some other plans and everything went haywire..yes she had expected abhimanyu's anger but the kind of incidents happened one after another..and then the final blow those divorce papers..she completely lost all the hope inside her.She had never in her worst nightmare thought that one day she will see divorce papers.Her abhi will want to end their relationship..n marraige n even think of divorce.

Seeing those divorce papers something had died inside her ..her hope on their love n relationship..now she is afraid what if they will get together and it will happen again..maybe their undying love is not enough to sustain their marriage but how she convince this to her heart..it feels as if her heart and her mind both are in war..and whoever will win..it will be her ultimate loss..

By these thoughts she felt as if her panick attack is just round d corner and if it will happen she won't be able to handle it..n her music is not going to help at all..so before it goes out of control she reached to only hope which can save her..her only solace...in darkest clouds....

Author' note:-

First of all, thanku everyone whoever had showed interest in this story..it means a lot..I had not expected such response.

Maybe you will find this first chapter little boring but first I wanted to show their state of mind..what they are going through.. because I miss in the show..we don't get their convos or monologues..so I tried to compensate it here..I hope you all will understand this.

I am not writing this story for votes or views..I m just fed-up with current storyline so thought to share my own version.
In my story every character will get their own story n track except Arohi.. because in show we are getting overdose of her n all other characters are made statues standing in the corner.

Keep loving it supporting it...and share your valuable comments n suggestions n construction criticisms are also welcome...

Will come with next chapter super soon..till then keep reading...