"Y-Yes." I stuttered, holding the towel around my waist.

"Here, I've got a t-shirt and—" his words paused mid sentence; his eyes travelling the length of my body.

His eyes made me feel like I was a bug under a microscope.

I gulped nervously, watching a fresh drop of water glide down his chest, disappearing beneath the towel that was wrapped around his waist. He must have had a shower too. I wonder how long I was, hopefully not too long.

"You are stunning, Noah." He said breathlessly.

The clothes Alek was holding for me fell to the ground. We didn't take our eyes off each other for a second; it was like our bodies were moving on their own. Every second we got closer to one another, only stopping when I could feel the heat of Alek's body encompassing me. Our breathing was heavy as if we ran a marathon, but it wasnt caused by that. No, it was from the undeniable need we have for one another.

I don't know what came over me, but my hand subconsciously reached out and pulled his towel loose. It dropped to the floor and I swear Alek's eyes turned black.

That was all it took for Alek let go. He pulled my towel off and picked me up off the ground. My legs secured themselves around his waist, his hands comfortably on my bottom. My bare bottom. No one's ever touched me there before! Or seen me naked! I have a feeling tonight is going to be a lot of firsts and I think it's about time. I feel ready, and I have no doubt in my mind that Alek is the person to do this with.

Before my thoughts had a chance to run rampant, Alek slammed his lips against mine, taking every uneasy thought out of my brain. It was charged with desire unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I yelped when Alek laid me on the bed. He was kissing and biting at my neck, then made his way to my chest.

Alek's hands were in either side of my body, flexing as he held himself above me. His tongue circled around my nipple before he placed his mouth fully over top of one. They were so sensitive that it made me grab his hair. I pulled harshly from the surprise of his teeth penetrating my skin.

Alek released a stridulous groan and looked up at me with his dark, lecherous eyes.

"Can I taste you, baby?" He began kissing down my chest, all the way to my belly button until he was face to face with my manhood.

"Y-Yes, please." I cried, attempting to lift my hips off the bed, but Alek held them in place.

I don't know what to expect, but I bet it feels— "Holy s-shit!" I gasped.

"Good, isn't it." The way Alek said it made me all tingly. I couldn't stop staring at him. The way he swallowed my length in one go was so arousing. It wasn't a struggle for him either because even though it's embarassing to admit, I'm not that. . . Big. I'm average size. Well, maybe a bit below but it's okay because it matches the size of my thin body and i'm a bottom so. . .

Alek trailed his hands up the back of my legs then pushed them towards me until my feet were propped up on the bed.

He kissed my inner thigh, sucking hard enough that there will definitely be a bruise!

"Please, Alek. . ." I muttered softly, arching my back off the bed.

"What do you want, baby boy? Do you want more?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, da—" I caught my words before I let it slip. "Yes, need more." I whispered, trying to ignore my burning cheeks. Why was I about to say that? Oh god!

I nearly screamed when Alek's tongue began moving unhurriedly against my hole; from prodding his tongue inside of me to slow circular movements. . . it was euphoric.