【Yuan Zhao】: The formation of Yin is uncontrollable and irreversible. As long as there is yin in the body, it will accumulate over many years, maybe a year, maybe ten years, maybe three hundred years, and it will explode one day.

  When Cheng Yiyi saw this, he already knew what Yin was. People without spiritual roots would take this path in order to embark on the path of cultivation.

  Cheng Yiyi couldn't help thinking of Mu She, the tyranny of the body should have the influence of emanation, but it was more like being washed and nourished by spiritual energy. There is no spiritual power in the body, but the muscles contain spiritual energy. This is the way of physical training, but it is a little different.

  The reason why it didn't explode should also benefit from this.

  But Mu She didn't use the energy of those auras, they were stored unconsciously, and he needed to release his mental power to control this power well.

  Cheng Yiyi had another question, what caused people to go crazy when Yin went to a higher form.

  She had a flash of inspiration and thought of one.

  Strange beasts, those beasts that spit out turbid air.

  The interstellar people have no one who can help them release their spiritual power, and secondly, their aura is infected by the ashes sprayed out by the alien beast.

  The addition of the two almost cut off the possibility of interstellar people cultivating immortals.

  Cheng Yiyi seemed to have touched the first fog of his journey through the truth.

  Later, Yuan Zhao said that the practice of Guan Yan is very random, not everyone in the army can practice it, like Mu She and Li Li'an, there are almost no people who have practiced Yin without being backlashed by Yin, and have improved to a higher level. .

  Therefore, the amount of daily training in the army will not be too large. As long as you don't deliberately challenge the limit, Yan will maintain enough endurance.

  Cheng Yiyi nodded in agreement, the so-called yin, from her point of view, is qi, the basis for ordinary people to use martial arts to enter Taoism.

  Although the physical fitness of interstellar people is generally high, it is not determined by their physical fitness. They do not have the knowledge of acupoints such as Rendu's Second Meridian, and their mental strength is only used to access the holographic network and drive mechs.

  It's normal not to know where to start.

  So in addition to mental power, before she can't help people step on the road of cultivating immortals, it's best to be a formation to suppress their breath. It's easy to prevent a runaway, Cheng Yiyi feels that he has great motivation to be a weapon again.

  She was very excited and planned to go to Mu Zhai again, but when another Saturday and Sunday came, Bao Yi took her to do the research together.

  Baoyi almost missed her if she didn't mention her.

  The Mecha Research Square is crowded with people.

  It took half an hour for Cheng Yiyi to squeeze into the crowd, and then to the reserved place.

  "Why are there so many people?" The textual research on mechs costs money, a few hundred star yuan at a time, no less.

  "The first exam after the new year, of course there are many people. The students from the vice star school also organized to take the exam, and some of them failed to pass the exam and came to retake the exam. If you put it together, there will be more." "The weather is a bit hot." Cheng Yiyi didn't want