Part 5: Home

Depuis le début

"Oh, This?. Dad said I had an accident when I was nine... I don't remember anything about my life before that... but Dad told me not to take it off.." Said Kiana with her cheery mood dying out due to that.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Knowing they nocked down K-423's mood down a bit they wanted to ask a question that would make her exited.

"Do you know how to fight?" Enkidu asked already knowing that Kiana would be exited to talk about that.

"Yea!, Dad taught me the super secret Kaslana Gun-Kata!... but dad is really really strong, he can kill those honkai things with his hands!" said Kiana with a tone of admiration...

And while this was happening Enkidu noticed their hearing...it was so good they could hear Siegfried moving blankets?... while muttering to himself "What would you do... Cecilia.."... but they focused back their attention to Kiana.

But they didn't have any words to give to her. So they just gave her a smile.

"Do you know how to fight?" Asked Kiana wanting to continue the conversation.

"I would say I don't, but I do have enough strength to do it" They said thinking of how they didn't know their own limits... but were limited by their level of skill.

"How does that work?... so that means you can fight, but you don't know how to?" Asked Kiana with a bit of confusion, while they also were confused they thought a bit about it with a hum and responded to her.

"When you punch... it is something simple right?... I can punch, kick and do normal things with a lot of strength, but I lack proper technique to do it with efficiency and concentration"

"O-okay" Responded Kiana still confused, but didn't want to be even more confused.

And while they had an awkward silence with Kiana trying to understand the meaning of those words, and Enkidu simply having a neutral smile while looking at the floor.

'The floor... it is made of wood floor...' 

And with Kiana trying to understand those words... Enkidu decided to make simple wording...

"It means that I can punch hard, but I can't do cool moves" Finally deciding on wording that would be understood by Kiana.

"Ohhhhh.... I want to fight... I want to protect everything that is beautiful in this world just like dad... and dad sometimes takes me with him to fight... but he so strong that I don't even see him move..." 

"Kiana... you can always improve more... I'm sure that one day your dad will be the one who wishes he is as strong as you... you are still young... you know... once someone told me "Rome wasn't built in a day" even a fearsome empire once was a mere thought in the mind of a human, so don't look down on yourself when you can grow so much." Said Enkidu with a nostalgic tone... Erik was that someone mentioned... and they missed their Friend... but they couldn't be selfish and wish for him to leave his life behind and die like him... and who knows if he would even come here when he died...

At those words Kiana's eye sparkled with motivation.

"I will! I will be the bestest there ever was!" Said Kiana with a exited tone and a smile.

And then Enkidu turned towards the door... Siegfried was hearing their conversation... But they had already sensed his presence when he came out of a room a while ago, and their hearing allowed them to hear even Siegfried's breath and heartbeat... they hadn't really focused their attention on their hearing, but due to being in a close space they noticed it was very good.

And hearing silence Siegfried opened the door and saw both kids looking at him... 

"The room is ready" Said Siegfried cutting out the awkward silence. And motioned to Enkidu to follow him.