Liked by @Tiaralove,@Jjsmooches_,@Smookieeee and 100 others.
@jmoneyyyy_: Single and pretty💙

Face claim for the lil sister or just use your imagination😂-author

"And just like that jmoney back in action," She smiled.

"Reggie gone beat you up girl," I teased laughing.

"I don't care nigga don't put no fear in my heart I'ma thug," She nodded her head and spoke confidently.

Her phone rang and Reggie name flashed and she hung up quick asl,"I thought you ain't give a fuck and you a thug," I mocked her laughing.

She smacked her lips waving me off,"Yall daddy here!" My mom exclaimed up the stairs.

My mom and daddy broke up a while ago but they still be fooling around and I know they still in love with eachother.

"Hey daddy!" I exclaimed hugging him, I'm definitely a daddy's girl.

"Hayy baby girl, where your brother and sister?" My daddy asked

"Janiyah upstairs she finna come down," Just as I said that she came down.

"What's up pops," Janiyah said hugging dad she was a daddy's girl too.

"And Jay-" I started but my og cut me off," He on his way he bringing jr too," My mom spoke.

Im changing Jay age he gone be 25 and jr his son😂😂-author

"You look beautiful janelse," My daddy said to my mom.

"Thank you Damien," She smiled going to the kitchen as he followed.

"Look at them ghe," I said to my sister

"Shit they gone be in eachother life forever they got 3 kids together so we know they ain't leaving eachother alone," Janiyah said setting the table as I helped.

"Wassup fam," Jay walked in with jr.

I ignored him,"hayyy my tt baby," I spoke in a baby voice cooing at jr picking him up.

"Tt!" He exclaimed smiling at me.

"Hayy my baby," Janiyah said to jr and mom and daddy came out, we gave all our attention to jr.

"Damn fuck me huh?" Jays said wiping fake tears.

"Yea," I spoke.

"Fuck yo bald headed ass," He stated smacking his lips.

"Bald where bitch?" I turned my back shaking my hair.

"Yo ass know that ain't your REAL shit jj," He waved me off sitting at the table.

"Hoe stop playing with my sister yk her shit been long," Janiyah joined in.

"Damn where y'all get all this cursing shit from? Clean yall damn mouths," My dad said shaking his head sitting down.

Me,Janiyah,Jay,even jr straight faced him,"You!" We all said in unison.

"Y'all ain't get that shit from me, I speak like an angel," My daddy said.

"Yea, fallen angel," I heard Janiyah mumble.

I bust out laughing,"You know they get that cussing stuff from you Damien," My mom said putting the food on the table.

We all sat down filling our plates up with food greens,macaroni,pork chops,etc,"You know your daughter got beat up?"My momma said to daddy.

"Who den beat you up girl?" He shook his head," I told yo ass duck and weave nigga!"

"Be quiet daddy it wasn't no girl it was my lame ass friend," I spoke shaking my head.

"I told her she ain't get that shit from me cse I used to beat yo ass," My mom said laughing.

"Daddy you used let mom lil light bright self beat you up, down bad," Janiyah said laughing.

"Yup he taught me how to fight not knowing I would use the shit on him," My mom spoke laughing still.

"Let's talk about the time I shot at yo ass den," My daddy raised his eye brows looking at momma laughing.

"That wasn't even funny I coulda died," She mugged him.

"Janelse I wasn't gone kill you, you know I love you to much to kill you," He spoke.

"I don't know seem liked you wanted me dead that day," She shrugged.

"I was mad, you ain't have no business talking to that lame ass nigga anyway," He shrugged.

"Pops sound like you was a lil jealous to me,I don't know doe," Jay said pursing his lips.

"Naw she know what's up wit us," He spoke.

"I don't know nothing," My mom.

"Ouuuu," We instigated.

"I gotta show you something?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yea."

"Wait to later."

"Ewww yall nasty," Janiyah said gagging.

We all laughed and continued talking more.

________

1hour later

I left my mom house about 20 minutes ago and I'm on my way home.

I got a incoming call from Jakari.

"Wassup ma," He spoke smiling in the camera.

"Yo."

"I know you ain't still mad I beat yo ass Jj," He chuckled.

"First of all yo ass ain't beat shit, I let you win," I spoke mugging

"Yea ight..Where you at?" He asked looking all in my background.

"Outside, What you want?" I questioned.

"I don't like how you acting toward me right know," He scrunched his face up at me.

"How im acting toward you Murda?" I glanced down at my phone then back at the rode.

"Like you ain't tryna talk to me or some," He mugged me.

"I ain't."

He huffed,"Ma Im sorry I ain't mean to hurt your feelings."

"It's okay Jakari," I smiled.

"Bring yo fine ass over here," He said scanning my face.

"I can't-" I started but he cut me off," Wasnt asking Jamiyah, bring yo ass," He spoke hanging up.

I did a little happy dance in my sit making my way to his house.

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.