: ̗̀➛ #03

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

: ̗̀➛ #03 | backstory

: ̗̀ #03 | backstory

now playing...
memories
conan gray
"i wish that you would stay in my memories
but you show up today, just to ruin things"

content warnings
mentions of suicidal thoughts
mentions of mental abuse
manipulative acts

_______

THE GIRL DRIED her hands with a paper towel, having just washed them after cleaning up the kitchen area with the help of Yunjin.

"Hey, Hana Kim!" Chaewon stuck her head into the room, calling the girl by her English name. Haneul hummed, turning her head to look at Chaewon.

"People are asking for you. I'm pretty sure they're your friends from yesterday or something. I don't know." The girl shrugged, before returning back to whatever she was doing previously.

Haneul nodded her head, assuming it to be Jake and whoever he brought along with him this time. Afterall, he did say he might swing by today.

Letting out a small sigh, the girl wandered off, exiting the kitchen. Almost immediately, her eyes landed on Jake, along with the two familiar figures that stood behind him.

"Hey, Haneul." Jake waved, watching as she grew closer. "I brought Jungwon and Ni-Ki, just like I said I would." The boy nudged the two boys standing behind him.

Haneul laughed, nodding her head as her eyes flickered between the two boys, a small smile on her lips. "So I see.. you both have grown so much over the years, what the heck?" She muttered out, furrowed her brows slightly.

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure I was like, thirteen since you last saw me." The tall boy, whom she had recognized as Ni-Ki muttered out sarcastically, before quickly embracing the girl into a tight hug.

"You're insane, you know.. why would you ever disappear like that? I was so worried." He complained with knitted brows, pulling away from the hug as he scanned her expression with a frustrated look on his face.

"It's a long story." She sighed out, pressing her lips together in a thin line.

"We've got time." Ni-Ki pointed out, as Jake hummed in response.

"Okay, but I don't. You are aware, I am at work right now, right?" Haneul tilted her head, earning small frowns from the three.