t h i r t y- t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"What bed do you want?" Delilah asked as she kept her handbag on the side table and went into the closet, where all of the luggage was kept.

"Whatever is fine," he mumbled grumpily as he watched her nod and then go into the closet probably to change her clothes.

His attitude had dimmed, and he was glancing around the room. He then spotted a large bottle of orange juice sitting on the side table next to the bed. His mind worked quickly as he went and dropped the bottle on one of the mattresses, making a loud noise as the plastic bottle fell on the floor.

As soon as that happened, Delilah came out of the room hearing the loud noise that resonated in the whole room. Her eyes widened seeing orange juice all over the pure white mattress and she glared at him while he gulped in response.

"Go call one of the supporting staff to change the mattress," she spoke sitting on the other bed, taking out the charger from her bag.

"Uh, its late now, lets just sleep on your bed, I'll call the staff tomorrow morning," he fake yawned and tried to climb on her bed but a hand on his arm stops him, he looks at Delilah who is glaring at him.

"You did this on purpose right?" Delilah speaks, gritting her teeth.

"No why would i?" Maxwell says a little too loudly, nervousness visible in his voice as he glances at her.

She looks at him giving him a look that clearly says I-don't-believe-a-word- you-say. 

"Max, I know you for so many years-" she starts but he cuts her off.

"11"he says grinning at her.

She rolls her eyes and continues, "Yeah exactly, so I am well aware of your tricks,"

He shrugs and gives in, "Okay fine, I did it on purpose, obviously because I wanted to sleep in the same bed as you. How dumb are these people offering two different beds when a couple is taking the room."

"Couple?" she raises her eyebrow at his words.

"Yeah Del, we are married so obviously we will be a couple. You don't know what the definition of a couple-two people who are together because they are marrie" he stopped speaking as Delilah lightly hit him on his head.

"You talk way too much, just go to bed already," she pointed at her bed signaling him to lay down.

He grinned at her and laid down quickly, signaling from his hands for her to come and lay down beside him. She let out a breath and laid down on the bed, almost falling off as she was trying her best not to go very close to him. 

"God," he whispered to himself and pulled her to his chest, making her face land on his naked chest as he wrapped his one hand around her waist and the other one going under her head, making her lay completely on him.

God, he was so fucking warm.

"Are you comfortable baby?" he quietly asked, his voice coming out rough, slowly breaking the silence formed in the room. She merely nodded at her head, which was still smooshed in his chest making him sigh and pull her even closer, if that was possible.

"Goodnight Delilah," he spoke again.

"Goodnight," she said softly, feeling her eyes drift off as she felt a kiss on her head.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Delilah woke up with the sunlight hitting her face, she struggled to open her eyes and snuggled more in the warmth that a warm chest was providing her.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and they were met with a chest, more specifically a naked chest. She cleared her throat to stop the feeling rising inside her heart, looking at him snuggled up against her.