Chapter 11

Mystic Falls
Elena POV 

   I stood infront of Godric's cubby that was located in my living room I was still in shock that Eric was able to get it built within 24 hours. My car had also been brought back to Mystic Falls it had been parked in the driveway when we flew in and I had got all my luggage out of the car.

   Godric had disappeared down the cubby to unpack his bags moments ago with Eric. Katherine had disappeared as soon as we landed in front of my family's home.

   I grabbed all of my bags and carried them up the stairs and begin to unpack. I had put all my clothes into the dresser and now I was sitting on my bed looking down at my cellphone when Godric and Eric enter my bedroom.

   I looked up at both ancient vampires with a small smile. "Did you get unpacked?" I question Godric as I stand from my bed.

   "Yes min ängel I did." Godric says softly as he comes to stand across from me. "What are you thinking about?" my mate questions me but before I can answer him my door bell rings and I look between Eric and Godric before making my way down stairs with the two following behind me.

   I open the front door to find Kathrine with both Stefan and Damon with Caroline and Bonnie behind them. "Elena!" Damon breathes out softly relieved at seeing me safe and I give him a small smile. We had gotten close after Stefan left with Klaus and before I had left Mystic Falls.

   Bonnie and Caroline pushes past them and they both pull me into a tight hug. "Lena we've missed you." Bonnie whispers into my hair softly before pulling away from me leaving Caroline and I in the tight embrace.

   "Elena I'm so thankful you're safe!" Caroline says softly before pulling away from me leaving Stefan to stare at me.

   I break the eye lock Stefan has with me as I looked to Katherine. "What's going on why did you bring them here, why did you bring Stefan here after all he did give me up to Klaus." I say the last part a bit heatedly.

   "We need to get inside then I'll, we'll explain everything Elena." Kathrine says softly as she glances behind me catching both Godric and Eric's sight.

   I move to the side letting everyone pass by and after closing the door I make my way to Godric who's standing at the far end of the living room with Eric and Kathrine all my friends seated around the 3 of them. As I lean into Godric strong embrace I see Stefan staring at how close Godric and I were.

   "What's going on Katherine I haven't even been home 24 hours and everybody's already here which means Klaus knows I'm in town by now." I say sassily towards my Doppelganger as I rest my head against my mates chest.

   "We don't have to worry about Klaus right this second Elena." Katherine says looking at me with a smirk on her cherry red lips. "Apparently Stefan Stole his family which Klaus carters around in coffins, after Klaus released him from his compulsion." Kathrine says a little over joyed at the fact Stefan got one over on Klaus and I look at my ex.

   "You took Klaus's family!" I say in disbelief as I stare into Stefan's eyes. "Do you have Elijah as well?" I questioned him and he only nods his head still not speaking a word.

   "We also have a coffin that is spelled shut, there's 4 sleeping Originals and the fifth coffin is spelled shut we have no ideal who's in there." Damon say walking up to me as he's watching me closely with Godric. "This your new boyfriend?" Damon questions me a bit aggravated and Stefan stares at me waiting for an answer.

   I looked between the Salvatore brothers and Caroline and Bonnie. "My husband actually." I say and all 4 set of eyes go huge and Stefan is up within seconds with a hard glare.

   "Didn't take you long to move on." Stefan says harshly and I begin to laugh at his outburst.

   "I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not Godric's love is the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life." I tell Stefan honestly as I take a step out of my mates arms. "A lot has happen over the past 8 months Stefan, I loved you I did, but I didn't know what it felt like to be connected to another in ways that I was never connected to anyone even you." I tell him honestly and he takes a step towards me.

   "Your inlove with him!" He says brokenly and I smile sadly up at him.

   "It goes beyond love Stefan, Godric's my mate my other half, he's my soulmate our souls are connected we are one in the same." I tell my ex vampire boyfriend and he smiles sadly at me.

   "Katherine said he's a vampire what happens when you grow old and die Elena?" Damon asks me and I turn towards him.

    "I die and meet the true death." Godric says as he comes up behind me looking between both Stefan and Damon. "I've lived over 2000 years and have never felt love till she came into my life boys." Godric says as he pulls me into his arms kissing the top of my head. "And no one not even death will take that Love from me." Godric says as he looks back towards Stefan and Damon.

   "What are you going to do when Klaus drains her of her blood to create his Hybrid army?" Stefan asks looking at Godric as he crosses his arms over his chest.

   My mate looks to Stefan and I could see his alter ego death looking back at my ex-vampire boyfriend. "He's not getting near min söta lilla kärlek and if he tries there are worse things than death." Godric simply says as he lets his Sweden words come out.

   "I say we get this over with now Godric, We find this Klaus and dismember him part by part and send him to the bottom of the ocean." Eric says proudly with a hint of a smirk playing at his lips.

   "I like that ideal can I help." Damon says and I shake my head at him amused.

   "Can you find him?" Eric asks and Damon gives him a smirk.

   "Actually I know exactly where he is." Damon says as he looks between my mate and my viking ancestor. 

   "There's 5 hours till morning Godric we could get this done tonight and be finished with it."Eric says softly and Godric smirks before looking to Kathrine, Bonnie and Caroline.

   "You three stay with Elena keep her safe if anything happens to her I will kill you Katherine." Godric says as he kisses my lips before looking between Damon and Stefan. "You both up for a Hybrid hunting party?" He questions the Salvatore Brothers and they both nod their heads excitedly.

   "Okay then it's time to take an Original Hybrid out!" Eric says before the 4 men make there way out of the house.

Important Note:

Okay guys only 2 Chapters left of this Book I've already started writing book 2 so that's something to look forward to. Also if we get 10 votes by the end of the day I'll go ahead and upload another chapter.