Chapter 5

NOTE:
   Ok so two chapters within a few days of one another I hope y'all enjoy the chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it...

Dallas
Elena POV

   I was losing my damn mind it had been 3 days since Godric's disappearance Stan and Isabel believed that he had been taken by The fellowship of the Sun and neither of them were involving me in there rescue plan of Godric.

   So I did the one thing I new would get my Godric back to me safely I called Eric. He had told me he was sending a women to Dallas with her vampire lover to investigate the fellowship of the Sun. Eric had promised he would be here with me soon and so I waited.

   Apparently the woman Sookie Stackhouse was already at the vampire hotel called The Camilla hotel with a Bill Compton her Vampire Lover and Eric was flying in tonight. Isabel had told me all of this hours ago so they could all be here by now.

   I was sitting in Godric's bedroom thinking about our last moments together when I heard shouting and I quickly ran out of the room. I ran into the living room to find Stan and Isabel arguing with Eric and a blonde woman who I was guessing was Sookie and a dark-haired vampire that I was assuming was Bill.

   "Stop all of you." I yelled throughout the room and everyone's eyes landed on me. "Is this the way we save Godric by yelling at each other?" I question everyone in the room.

   Eric meets my sight with a frown. "Little girl you have no business with this meeting." Stan snaps towards me which causes Eric to growl at him.

   "Don't fucking talk to her that way." Eric snarls out through a mouth full of fangs.

   "And what are you going to do Northman!" Stan snaps at Eric.

   "Enough both of you." Isabel hisses out.

    I looked to Eric and he catches my sight. "Eric do you feel him?" I question him softly.

   Eric comes up to me pulling me into his strong arms and Sookie and Bill are observing us with an intense look. "Elena I won't stop till I find him." He whispers softly to me before looking into my eyes. "Pack a bag you're coming back to the hotel Camilla with me." He says softly and I looked towards him shocked.

   "But I don't want to go to the hotel Camilla I want to stay here and wait for Godric." I whispered out and he kisses my cheek.

   "Elena I do not trust Stan to be alone with you by yourself your coming with me." he simply states and I roll my eyes. "Go get a bag packed." He says once more and I do as he says.

*****

    I'm sitting in the room that I'm sharing with Eric at the hotel Camilla He was down feeding in the lobby while I was up in the room.

   As my cellphone dinged I picked up the phone and saw I had one missed text message. Opening up the message I read through it seeing that it was from Caroline. She was warning me, she had said Klaus knew I was alive and was hunting me down. Apparently he had learned that the blood of the Doppelganger was the key to creating his hybrids and he compelled Stefan to shut off his humanity. Caroline had said that Stefan gave me up to Klaus after turning off his humanity.

   I got off the bed and began to Pace the room terror was starting to run through my veins and I so wished Godric was here in this moment.

   I turned off the cell phone and pulled the SIM card out of the back of the phone and tossed it into my bag along with the cellphone.

   Moments later Eric walks through the door of our hotel room, right away he could sense my fear and he catches my eyes with his own.

   "What's happened?" He simply asks and I sense his uneasiness.

    "He knows I'm alive, Klaus knows." I simply say and Eric's at my side pulling me into his arms.

   "We'll find Godric and figure this out together Elena I promise you that Hybrid freak is not getting his hands on you." Eric expressed with anger clear in his tone. "I need you to be honest with me about something." He says softly letting a sigh escape his lips. "What's going on with you and Godric you smell of him?" He questions me and I look up meeting his piercing blue eyes.

   "We kinda slept together before he went missing and I thank I might be in love with him." I tell Eric honestly and I feel him stiffen at my words. "Are you mad at me Eric?" I ask him and he watches me closely.

   "No I could never be mad at you or him I'm just surprised that's all." he says softly. "Look I have to get some rest the sun will be up soon Sookie and Isabel's human are going to look for Godric at the fellowship of the sun later today." He says and my eyes go huge at this.

   "I want to go with them." I tell Eric and he shakes his head no.

   "Absolutely not your to stay here." he says before walking to the bed stripping his shirt off before getting into the bed.

   That's what he thought but as soon as he was at day rest I would be going to Sookie's room I needed to find Godric.

*****

   I had made my way to Sookie's room when the morning sun was up. I knocked on her hotel door and a few moments later the bubbly blond was standing in front of me with a smile. "It's Elena right?" She asks me and I nod my head yes.

   "I want to go with you to the fellowship of the Sun to find Godric." I tell her and she looks at me she wore a sundress and her hair was in curls. "Look I know you don't know me Sookie but Godric is missing and I need to be there when you find him." I say softly and she smiles at this.

   "Your in love with him." She simply says and this makes me smile.

   "I am he's had my back since Eric brought me here and in that time I fell hard." I tell her honestly.

   As she motions me to come into her room I follow her inside to see her sleeping boyfriend. She pulls out another sundress and throws it to me. "You'll be my sister and bridesmaid for the made up wedding." She says and this makes me smile. "Go get dressed in the bathroom so we can go." she simply says and I head to the bathroom in her hotel room.