Chapter 6

Dallas
Elena POV

   We had entered the fellowship of the sun a few hours ago while Sookie and Hugo were with Steve and Sarah Newlin I had wondered off claiming that I wanted to see the grounds of the church. However, I was actually searching for Godric I had made my way into the basement of the church and was tearing the place apart in my search for Godric.

   As I wondered deeper into the basement my eyes widen when I see a cage and Godric sitting in the middle with his eyes closed. I rush to the cage pulling at the door, but it was locked, I looked to my Godric his eyes still closed. I begin to search for a weapon that could break open the cage door when I see a crowbar I pick it up and begin to pry open the door with it.

   As the door breaks open I run up to Godric seeing that he was in his day rest I kneel down in front of him. Running my fingertips through his hair his eyes shoot open looking into my own.

   He smiles softly at me before the smile vanishes and I see fear enter his eyes. "Elena what are you doing here you can't be here." He whispers out but I silence him with a kiss.

   "I'm exactly where I need to be."I whispered against his lips. "How did they capture you?" I question him softly and he looks down not meeting my sight.

   "I gave myself over to them thanking it would put an end to the violence." He whispers out and I look away from him as sadness takes over me.

   "You gave yourself over to those fucking savages Godric why would you do that."I say near tears.

   "They wanted a vampire to burn for their crimes and I have enough blood on my hands so I figured my life for the life's of my kind." he whispers brokenly and I could tell he hasn't fed he was very pale.

   As his words begin to sink in I get angry. "What about Eric you know you're death will destroy him and what about me Godric you made love to me not even 4 days ago and it might have not have meant anything to you but to me it was everything." I tell him as tears run down my cheeks and he wipes them away with his fingertips.

    "Elena I have done horrible things, things that would haunt you and I don't want to ruin the one good thing in my life so I'd rather burn then tarnish you and destroy you." As the words leave his mouth I lose it I slap him hard across the cheek.

   "Do not make decisions for me I have lived my life with vampires making decisions for me." I tell him in anger. "You know I never thought about soulmates before you, but the moment you kissed me I new you were my other half and I love you Godric." As the words leave my lips he looks at me with so much love.

   "You love me!" He says softly and I smile up at him and he pulls me to him kissing me passionately.

   "I don't want to live in a world without you and if you die then I will be behind you not long after." I whispered against his lips. "Stay with me." I say softly to him and he nods his head.

   "I love you too Elena Gilbert and from this moment on you are mine and I am yours." He whispers against my skin.

   As he pulls me into his lap we begin to kiss each other our tongs playing with the other and I feel him moving his hands underneath my dress as he pushes my panties to the side then releasing his huge cock.

   I hiss in pleasure as I feel him fill me, my hands are resting against his shoulders as I rotate my hips down meeting his every thrust.

   I catch his grey eyes with my light doe brown eyes. "You need your strength feed on me." I whispered out as I begin to pant and moan in pleasure at the movements.

   As i hear his fangs slip out I through my head back and he sinks his fangs Into my neck. As he feeds off me we quicken our pase I was grinding down onto his huge thick cock milking his hardness as he was sinking deeper into me.

   I felt my climax building as he kept hitting my G-spot and as my climax begin to roll within me I feel him retract his fangs. I capture his lips with my own, as he begin to come shooting his seed deep within me I come with him hard both of us losing control in that moment.

   We're both panting after our love making and I rest my head against his chest.

   As we both stay tangled up with one another I let out a breath and look into his eyes the tan coloring was back he was no longer pale and he looked content.

   "I love you min ängel." He whispers to me as he scoops me up in his arms and then we heard a scream and I new that voice it was Sookie.

   Godric lifts me up as he fixes his trousers placing me onto my feet so that I'm standing and then he flashes away towards the screams. I hurriedly fix myself before running after my vampire lover and the screaming Sookie.