10

Jungkook pov

Today is suga's wedding day. And as always y/n was fixing my tie.

“you are looking very handsome my dear husband.” she said.

i just smiled But something about y/n was off. She is looking very weak. She is not cheerful anymore.

“y/n are you ok baby? You are looking very weak. Are you tired? ” I asked her worriedly and placed my both hands on her cheeks.

“I'm ok jungkook . Don't worry. I'm fine. Now go soo must be waiting for you.” she said while pushing me out of the room.

I know y/n you are trying to change the topic. I know you better than anyone else.

I come to living room. The living room was empty. I think soo is still getting ready so I decided to wait for her.

After some I heard footsteps coming down. I looked up and saw mi soo.

For some time I feel like time is stopped. She was looking very beautiful.

Simple yet beautiful.

Her long black hair, her pink lips, eyes, everything. As she was coming closer my heartbeat increased. I was looking at her without blinking.

“jungkook, jungkook !!! What happened? Are you ok? ”

I come to the reality. “umm... I'm OK. Let's go we are getting late.” she just nod her head but disappointment was written on her face.

“umm.....btw you are looking very beautiful.” as soon as I said her face light up.

Y/n pov

He was looking at her very lovingly. I saw love in his eyes. There's no doubt that he is in love with her.

I'm so happy.

I'm watching them from a far.

As he was about to turn she held his hand and fixed his tie in very different way. Different than mine. A bitter chuckl escaped from my mouth.

I know at some point my chapter will end. I know at some point I have to let him go. Sometimes I really get jealous of her.

I wish I could stay with you but here I am all tired and weak. I really don't want go with him. But I don't have a choice.

“don't cry y/n. I hate when you cry. I can't see you like this anymore. Come I'll take you far away from here. You don't deserve this.” he said.

Time skip
After the wedding

Jungkook pov

All this time I couldn't took my eyes off from mi soo. I never noticed how beautiful she is.

I'm so lucky have her as my wife. Right now she is talking with my mother and y/n's mother.

She was laughing while talking to them. I was lost in her smile. Her smile is so beautiful.

“oh! Someone is smiling.... Hmm.” said y/n. I looked at her she was smiling but her eyes tells something else. My heart was aching seeing her like that.

“love are you really ok? You are looking very weak.” now she is making me even more worried.

“I'm really ok jungkook. You just focus on soo. And I'm very happy today because my sweetest brother finally got married. I'm so happy for him.”

she was acting like I can't understand anything.i know y/n you are missing everyone and everything.

His pov

I was watching them from a far. She loves him so much. Her love is so pure. “jungkook let her stay as your wife. Don't let her sleep in different room from now on. She deserves your love.” said y/n.

She always thinks of others before herself. I have never seen a girl like her. Don't worry y/n soon I will take you for away from here. Away from every pain. A tear escaped from my eyes.

Everytime I'm with y/n I feel a deep connection with her. Like I know you for so long. Who are you y/n?

Why I can't see you in pain?

Why I can't see you with him?

Why I can't see tears in your eyes?

Why my heart always wants to stay close to you?

Who are you y/n?  Who are you to me?
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hi guys. I'm back. From now on I'm going to update regularly.