JK pov

It's 10:30 pm.

I'm here sitting on balcony looking at stars.it feel so peaceful. I was thinking about mi soo. She is nice girl. Today she brought lunch for me. Not gonna lie it was delicious.

I was in my thoughts when i heard chuckling. I turned my head on my right side just to see y/n .she was in her thoughts and smiling.

"what happened? Why are you smiling? "

" do you remember?what happened when you came to my house to confess that you love me? "

I chuckled "how can I forget that. It was so embarrassing. "

Flashback
JK pov

I'm here at club with my friends for boys night out. After some time we decided to play truth and dare. After like 5 rounds bottle landed on me.

"so jungkook truth or dare? " on of my friend asked me.

"OK I choose dare. "

My best friend tae smirked at me and said "I dare you to go y/n's house and confess your love."

I frozen on my place. "what!!! No. "

"why? Are you scared? "jimin asked me with smirk on his face.

"OK fine "

At y/n's backyard

I'm at y/n's backyard. I was so nervous. I had crush on her for so long. She was my classmate.when I first saw her I fell in love with her. She was popular in our school. She was so beautiful, kind and sweet girl. Everybody loved her but no one confess to her because her older brother. He was so protective towards her. Everybody was scared of him.

I remember one day a boy propose to y/n. For one week he didn't come to school and next I remember is that boy transferred. Now it's my turn. I come to y/n's room with the help of pipes.

I entered in her room. Her room was so dark. I saw someone is sleeping on the bed. Because of darkness I couldn't see that person's face.

I sit beside her and started to speak. "hey y/n" she was about to remove blanket from her face but I stopped her. "y/n I just wanted to say that i-i l-love you so much. I know we never talked to each other much because of your brother. But trust me I love you so much. When I first saw you I fell in love with you. So ple-"

I was talking to her but out of nowhere lights turned on. "oppa! Com- jungkook!!! "

I turned around to see y/n standing right in front of me. I widened my eyes. "y/n !!! If you are here than who am I talking till now? "

I turned to my left side and saw suga on the bed staring into my soul. "what are you doing here? "y/n asked me. "he came here to confess his love "said suga. Oh shit!!! That's it. I'm dead now.

I was looking at floor because I was so scared. There was silence for some time but soon I heard laughing. I look up and saw both of them laughing so hard. "you entered wrong room idiot.y/n's room is right next to mine." said suga. At that moment I just wanted to disappear."I'm sorry hyung "somehow I managed to say. This is so embarrassing. Y/n is still laughing.

Present y/n pov

We both started laughing. He was laughing but his eyes filled with tears. Soon we stopped laughing. "I miss those days so much." he said whit sadness all over his face.

"we were so happy together but why god did this to us?"he started crying. I wiped my tears.

"Destiny is so cruel. "

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey guys!!!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Thank you.