Jungkook pov

I'm getting ready for office.

I was combing my hair when I heard "oh god! Someone is looking so handsome ,hmm."

I turned around to see y/n with flirty smirk on her lips. I blushed at her comment.

She is always like this. When we were in relationships she used to flirt a lot. After so many years she still have her effect.

"so, whose husband am I after all? " I replied her. Now it's her turn to blush.

"y/n help me with this tie." I said. "no! Go ask your mi soo " she replied. Than I started to tie my tie.

After lots of efforts I still couldn't tie my tie. I heard y/n chuckling."just go and ask her help. "

Finally I give up and went to kitchen to ask mi soo's help. I saw her cooking breakfast.

"mi soo, can you help me with this tie? " she turned around and smiled sweetly. "yes of course. "

She came closer to me. I'm seeing her this close for the first time. Without me realizing I was starting at her.

She was looking so beautiful. For the first time I forgot about y/n. Unknowingly I was smiling.

Y/n pov

He was staring at her. He is falling in love again. He is smiling again.

It would be a lie if I say that I'm not hurt. I'm hurt seeing him falling in love with her. But this is good for him.
I turned around with watery eyes.

"jungkook, it's good for you to forget about me. You'll be happy."

Time skip
Y/n pov

I'm standing on the terrace. Than I heard "how are you y/n?"

I turned around and saw him. He was looking at me his same teasing smile. He came towards me and stand right in front of me.

"oh! Your are back."I said to him.

He chuckled and said "I will not go anywhere without you. "

I signed. "you know what? I really feel sorry for your life right now. " he started to teasing me.

"if you can't help me than you can go. I won't stop you. "I replied coldly.

"yes! Of course. I'll go. After all it's your problem. You choose this life." he turned around as if was ready to go.

"are you really going? " I asked him creaked voice. He turned around and smiled sweetly.

He patted my head and said "you are just a baby y/n. You don't deserve this suffering. I know you are hurt but the reality is I really can't help you. I'm sorry."

He lowered his head. I put my hand on his shoulder "I can understand."

"y/n! You still have time. Let's leave this place. I'll take you to the place you deserve. I can't see you suffering any more." he said while holding my both hands.

"no. I won't leave. I won't leave jungkook just like that. We already talked about this right. I need to help jungkook to move on from me.

I need to help jungkook to forget about me."

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey there beautiful people.

It's me again. Sorry for late update. Because of some family issues I was not able to update any story. I hope you guys understand and like this chapter.

Thank you.