2

mi soo pov

Today I got married to my childhood best friend's husband. I had promised y/n to take care of him. but looking at him I can tell that he don't even want to look at me.

But I'll keep my promise no matter what happens.

We entered our new house. He told me sleep in different room. I was so upset.
I took a shower and changed in my comfy clothes.

I was starting at ceiling. I couldn't sleep because of my thoughts. I still remember what y/n said that day. And this is my life now.

Next day
JK pov

I slowly opened my eyes just to see y/n sleeping soundly in my arms. A sweet smile appeared on face. I just love her so much. But as soon as when I remember what happened in past my smile disappeared in a second.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a sweet smile, which melted my heart. " good morning love " she just smiled in response.

Time skip

I did my morning routine and I got ready for work. I come to the kitchen just to see soo is cooking breakfast. She turned around and smiled at me. "good morning "she said. I just hummed in response.

"where are you going "she asked me. "going to work "I said without looking at her. "but I made breakfast for us "she said innocently. "I'm not hungry "I replied coldly.

"I can't let you go without eating "she tried to stop me." I promised y/n I would take care of you. "

"you think after doing all this I'll accept you as my wife ,so let me tell you I'll never accept you as my wife"I said angrily " I married you because of y/n forced me , so no matter what you do you can't take her place in my heart understand !! "
With that I left the house and sat in my car and drove to my office.

"I'm so disappointed in you. " said y/n who is setting on passenger seat and staring at me angrily. "I didn't expect you could talk to her like that "

I signed, "ok I'm sorry. " "I'm not going to talk to you. " "baby please don't say that! I said I'm sorry " "say sorry to her " I just nod in response.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺