Exotic 18+

Ma : Careful, nandini! You were about to fall and why exactly are you crying?
Na : rubbing her tears and nodding in a no No.. nothing as such, nostalgia...
Ma : Ohkay! Chale.... Looking at Aarav and Yuvaan Buddy, Champ let's go.... Aja Mukti....
Mu : No, actually, mujhe hospital jana hai.... Looking at nandini Mrs Sharma will be waiting
Na : She's still in hospital?
Mu : Hm, she waited.... Khair Jo bhi I'm leaving... Yuvi Mamu ko thang nahi karna....
Yu : Ofho! Matashree, relax, Aru, you're my responsibility from now. He held Aarav's hand and left to the car.
They all reached school and everything was sorted. Manik decided to drop nandini back home.
Ma : M... Nandini, tumne kuch socha?
Na : About?
Ma : You, I mean, you're doing a job in Mussoorie, also, in Mumbai...
Na : I know, honestly, mein itni complex mein hu that....
Ma : It's okay, take your time, cool down and then think
Na : M... Manik....vo
Ma : while looking at the road, he's driving hm, bolo
Na : Can I... can I join back hospital?
Ma : If you want, sure
Na : You will allow?
Ma : Allow! It's not something you should even ask. Hospital tumhare hai, infact, Saab kuch tumhare hai. Tumhe kuch bhi karne k liye kisiki bhi permission nahi chahiye. Do whatever you want to... Provided it's correct....
Na : pov: "Saab kuch tumhare hai" Mani, sivay tumhare kuch nahi chahiye mujhe, aaj tum mere nazron main sach mein bhagwan ho.... Stop the car once please....
Ma : Sure.... He parked the car in a corner... You need something?
Na : Mujhe thoda seaside baithana thaaa looking down apologetically
Ma : Toh itna apologetic hoke kyu bol Rahi ho! Come, let's go....
Na : Thank you.... They're sitting by the seaside (typical Mumbai)... Nandini slowly shifted and kept her head on Manik's shoulder. Manik held her. After sometime..  let's go back now...
Ma : Hogaya? That's why I call you bipolar.... Chalo..... He drove them back home.
Na : Locking the door as soon as they entered vaise, pucha nahi, why am I being bipolar!
Ma : His back is towards Nandini. He's checking his phone. Ha, even I'm checking. If your monthly cycle is still intact then this should be the...
Na : Nahi!
Ma : looking at her your monthly cycle changed! Kaab? When's your date? I'll update my calendar
Na : Keeping away his phone We'll see that later holding his collar and pulling him close ... Manik was surprised You need to sharpen your habits of reading through my intentions... Seductively
Ma : Looking at her I don't find them to be too saint...
Na : pulling him more closely they aren't
Ma : Nan... But he was silenced as nandini smooched him shocking him off his wits. He widened his eyes.... Nandini was kissing and biting his lips with raw passion. Manik was just looking at the mirror shocked. Nandini pinched his waist bringing him back to reality. He pulled them apart Oh boy! You are responsible for this... Before Nandini could react, he kissed her dominating her. He was pouring all his love, anger, pain in it... They are walking to the bed unconsciously. Manik noticed Nandini is standing right in front of the bed and they have time. He broke the kiss and pushed her on the bed. He hovered over her. Don't Stop me.... Before Nandini could reply he started kissing her neck. In haste he opened her blouse and saree chunri. He pulled her up and took the blouse off her body. Nandini was lying in front of him just in her bra and saree spread around. Her navel was literally making him hard. He closed his eyes. But, he realised Nandini is holding his palm and guiding it south. He knew what she's doing. He let her. Nandini placed his hand on her feminity over the saree and whispered "All your". Manik opened his eyes and looked at her. She's his end. Fuck it Manik said and opened her saree pleats and peticoat knot. Manik gulped audibly. He pushed her saree and peticoat till her knees. He trailed kisses all way from her cleavage, to her covered feminity. He looked at her and his hand disappeared inside her petticoat. He pulled out her panty. Nandini smiled looking at her damp panty. She moved towards him asking him to proceed. Manik suddenly stopped and stood up. Nandini looked confused. He went to the wardrobe. He brought a box. Nandini shyed away. He dipped his face inside her saree taking Nandini to heaven ride and drinking all her honey. After around 30 minutes Manik pulled out his face looking at Nandini all tired with closed eyes. He took out something from the box and smirked. Nandini suddenly felt something inside her. She opened her eyes to see Manik adjusting his clothes but she's feeling a vibration on her feminity.
Na : Ah! Ma... manik something, something is happening
Ma : I know... Showing her a remote you're vibrating.
Na : You pushed a vibrator inside me... Seriously Manik! She stood up and about to walk when she felt herself clenching and sat Ah! Mani... Please take it out... M...ah...ahhh she felt back on the bed
Ma : I'll, but it needs to be replaced with something. Till then it will be in you..... He kept the speed to maximum. Nandini was whitering on the bed. She didn't realise when her petticoat felt off and her saree was only barier. Manik looked down and saw her saree damping. He was getting hard. He hovered on her. Nandini was too lost in her estacy to realise. He pulled down her saree slightly and her feminity was peeking. Manik was finding hard to control himself. He looked around and found a candle. He brought it. He pulled down her saree further. Now without Nandini realising, her feminity was on display. Manik was licking his lips. He rubbed the candle edge on her dripping feminity. Nandini had her eyes closed to understand any of it. He pushed the candle inside her and doubled the vibrator speed. Nandini was not ready and was bouncing on the bed. He was pumping the candle in and out of her. After sometime Nandini was sleeping closing her eyes. Manik's finger was inside her . He pulled out the wet vibrator. He went to the washroom. Took a shower and cleaned Nandini.