Loving you is a loosing game

Krishna noticed Nandini standing at the room's door looking at the father son duo.... She went to her and..
Kr : Nandini beta, andar ao na... Apne room keh samne kyu khare ho....
Ar : Mumma....mumma, ao please.... Mumma.... Nandini went.... And hugged him Mumma, Papa kitna gifts layenge.... Itna Sara.... Hum new school mein jayenge.... New friends hoga.... Main sabko bolunga, rockstar MM is my Papa...
Na : Nahi, tum kisiko nahi bologe... Krishna and Manik looked at her... Krishna excused herself and left.
Ma : Aarav, aapka ek bhai hai.... Aap dono ek saath school jaoge... Bohut mazaa karogey....
Na : Nahi, nahi.... Manik please, Aarav ko I'll manage.... I don't want him to grow in this lavishness... Usko life ki reality check hona chahiye....
Ma : Aru, Apko dad ke gaane sunne hai? Aarav nodded. Manik called the house-help and asked to take Aarav to the hall and switch on the TV. Aarav Went. He went and closed the door... Ha toh, Nandini, kya bol rahi thi tum, let me just collate them ha... Since morning whatever you spoke: You want to go back, you don't wanna stay in Malhotra mansion, you want to keep Aarav in a normal school, and and most importantly, you don't want anyone to know Aarav is Aarav Malhotra, son of Manik Malhotra.... Just what the hell you're trying to do Nandini. Don't play games with me, if you are planning a run away
Na : interrupting him Stop it, just stop it.... Mani... Manik looked at her Manik, Why why do you think I will run away, I didn't come back to run away.....
Ma : Well, I don't trust you... This is possible the third time you planned on going away from me.... 1 : Aryaman tried killing me... I have to marry you to keep you with me....2 : You thought I... I married you for namesake... I had to... Nandini looked away awkwardly... Seriously! I'm your freaking husband.... Whatever... 3 : My dear wife thought I don't love her.... Unfortunately, this time she left before I can hold on to her.... So, I really don't trust you anymore....
Na : My, my reasons were valid
Ma : Absolutely, your reasons were so much valid.... Really Nandini! He held her hands and brought her near him Look into my eyes Nandini.... You really think I don't love you.... It's been 5 years.... I should be hating you for what you did to me, but, here, I'm.... kyu nahi Samajhti ho tum ha! Thak gaya hu mein.... His voice seemed pained I, I'm worn out.... Aur nahi hota mujhse yaar he sat on the bed corner..... Itna toh bol do kaunsi baat ki saza mil rahi hai mujhe....
Na : sitting on the ground in front of him holding his hand I'm sorry, I really didn't knew..... Mujhe khud nahi pata chala Maine tumhe itna torh diya.... I did everything for you, but, dekho na tumko hi hurt kaar jati hu mein everytime.... I'm sorry Manik looked up and their eyes met. Pain, grief, hurt , love.... Everything was reflecting. Manik was about to touch her face and wipe her tears when Abhi bhai is right.... Manik looked at her confused You...you should leave me...... I can only give you pain....tumhe Aarav ke wajah seh mujhe sehene ki koi zarurat nahi....
Ma : Really Nandini! His voice was tired You really thought I brought you here for Aarav.... I'm not leaving you only because of Aarav? Wow!!!!!You know what.... Getting up and taking his hand away from her... Jo sochna hai socho... I'm done explaining myself every freaking time.... He left....

Nandini looked at the door. She turned around and saw that the room is as it was 5 years back... Their photos hanging on the wall. Manik has kept everything safe and secure.... Nandini touched the picture...
Na : pov: Agar mein 5 years pehle nahi jaati toh Manik aisa nahi hota, usko itna dard nahi sehene hota.... Mani, sorry, Manik... Tumne mujhse mani bolne ka haq bhi chin liya.... Krishna aunty, mom, saab bol rahe hai you still love me.... But, you are behaving so indifferent. As if I don't exist.... Itna khafa ho apni Nandu seh? Will I not be able to.... Hum kya kabhi saath hi payenge.... She sat down crying... After a while she stood up and changed into Kurti and parallel. Standing in front of the mirror, Nandini did light make up. She opened the drawer and saw her sindoor was still kept there. Nandini had brought sindoor with herself too. She took sindoor and was about to put it when she noticed Manik entering the room through window... He was dressed up in jeans and T-shirt with hoodies. Manik looked different. Nandini looked at him. Manik was searching something. He got it, he was about to go when he noticed her.... Nandini was looking at him with love... Manik came near her, held her hand and made her wear the sindoor. Nandini closed her eyes and a smile crept on her face.
Ma : Vo, I thought, now that you are back, you should have what's your Nandini looked confused. Manik took the box and handed over to her. Nandini opened and saw her mangalsutra and manan bracelet.
Na : You, you have saved it. Manik nodded and looked down Khud save karke rakha hai, so, make me wear them... A dry smile left his face... Manik carefully made her wear the mangalsutra and bracelet... While tying the bracelet, a drop of tear left his eyes and felt on Nandini's hand.... Manik, tum , tum ro rahe ho! Manik was not looking up... Nandini held his face and forced him to look up. His eyes were red... Mirroring his pain.... Tears were flowing from his eyes. He's silently looking at her Manik!! Tum... Yeah.... She hugged him.... That's it, Manik hugged her back tightly and cried....
Ma : I'm tired, thak gaya hu mein.... Aur nahi hota mujhse, nahi seh sakta yeah dard, yeah kaatne laga hai mujhe aab... Please, please maat jana chorke mujhe, mein bikhar gaya hu... Abh khatam ho jaonga.... I am just completely incomplete without you, I... I love you.... More than myself, my life.... More than anything...
Nandini stood there rooted.... Her Manik still loves her......