Kinna sona

Nandini changed and came out.... Manik was already on the bed reading some e-mails on the phone.... Nandini sat on the other side and was looking at him

Na : pov : Manik! Why couldn't you love me ha? Thora sa hi sahi....lagav toh... Whatever happened between us... Jo bhi tumne kiya, your fear.... Everything was forced.... You never did anything from your heart......

Hogi kisiko pehechan kaise
Pyara mein hotei hai
Kurban kaise

Nandini kept looking at Manik who's busy answering office e-mails. He didn't even look at her for once.

Humko yeah maaloom na tha
Pyar bhi ek sanjhota hai
Aye dil dil ki duniya me
Aisa haal bhi hota hai....

Nandini slept looking at other side. She kept looking at the wall trying to accept the truth.....

Ma : keeping the phone aside... Shoot! It's too late.... Looking at Nandini Nandu... Babe.... Guess my lady love already became a sleeping beauty... He bent over to her sleeping face.

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi

Manik kept looking at Nandini's face

Kismat pe aye na yaaken

He couldn't believe he got Nandini in his life

Utar ayi jheel mein

He kissed her forehead. Closing his eyes thanking God for blessing him with Nandini

Jaise chaand utarta hai kabhi
Haule haule dhire seh.....

He slept hugging her....

Only if he knew what his love is going through so much.....

Ma : pov : finally I cleared things to Mukti.....
Flashback
Ma - I agree Mukti keh I said in past that this shadi was not my choice but guess what, I absolutely love her..... Ha, aaj galti seh bol dala but without Nandini I'm nothing.... Thanks to Aryaman for this one thing.... I got my lifeline......tere ish bhai ko ek kinara mil gaya.....aaj Nandini nahi dikhti toh sansein ruk jati hai....
Mu - Really! Manik I'm so happy for both of you, aur I thought you're doing all this for Nandini..... Mr Romeo Malhotra.....

Flashback ends

Ma : Pov: Nandini ko nahi bolna hi sahi hoga.... Let's keep past in past....

Next day, Manik woke up early and planned to surprise Nandini..... Nandini woke up Little late as Sunday and there's no hospital.... Nandini woke up and was surprised to see the room.... It's decorated with flowers.... Nandini got up looking around...

Na : Yeah saab kisne kiyaa.......
Ma : Good morning sunshine....
Na : half smile Good morning.... Pov : why all this drama
Ma : Now that the dark night is over, let's start fresh...... Aaj full day dedicated to the sunshine of my life....
Na : Mom dad?
Ma : Mom dad and Mummy Papa went to picnic.... Mukti Abhimany k sath....
Na : Toh firh hum kyu nahi gaye!
Ma : That's because Abhi ko thora kaam tha, Dad and Papa ji ko bhi jana tha because deal thora important hai.... Abhi was heading this.... Toh they decided thora ghum aye.....
Na : Acha.....
Ma : Wanna go out?
Na : Not like that pov : Manik why you are taking so much pain because of me..... Fresh hoke ati hu....

Tu rang hai mera
Noor hai tu
Aadat teri mujhe
Fitoor hai tu
Fitoor hai tu

Manik was looking at Nandini with love while Nandini is looking at him with pain. She hides her pain so beautifully....

Manik suggested they should try and clean the home. They started from hall....

Tere saath mein ho subah
Tu hi sabse pehle ho haan
Raaton mein baatein teri
Naa neend ko de jagah
Tere paas harpal rahun
Yahi aarzu hai meri
Saanson mein teri mehek
Ho haathon mein haath tera
Mere seene ki dhadkan hai tu bann gaya
Mahiya mere maahi
Jaaniya dil jaani..
Mahiya mere maahi jaaniya dil jaani
Kinna sona tu sona tu haan (x3)

They're cleaning. While dusting, Nandini is making faces while Manik is adoring her. Nandini smiled and pulled up her imaginary collar looking at her clean work.... Manik all the time adoring her. He went near her and twirled her and back hugged. Nandini smiled lightly.... She didn't oppose but in heart she's breaking....

Tu hi to rehbar hai
Tu hi hai mera rehnuma
Tu hi muqaddar hai
Tu hi hai naseeb mera
Tujhko dekhe bina, jee ye lagta nahi
Tujhko dekhne se, aankhein thakti nahi
Hai kahaan koi tujh sa nazaara yahaan
Mahiya mere maahi
Jaaniya dil jaani..
Mahiya mere maahi jaaniya dil jaani
Kinna sohna tu sohna tu haan (x3)

Manik was lightly dancing hugging her. He kissed the back of her head. Nandini moved out of the hug and suggested that they should concentrate on cleaning. By late afternoon, they're done.... They freshened up, had lunch and retired to the room. Nandini left a breath and felt flat on the bed stating that this is tiring. She kept her head on Manik's arms and closed her eyes. Manik smiled and messaged her scalp while Nandini leaned more keeping her head on his chest smiling into the comfort and music of his heart which beats for her.... She didn't realise when sleep took over her.... Manik smiled seeing her sleeping and slept hugging her as well.

Tu hi hifazat hai
Tu hi hai mera aasra
Teri inaayat hai
Tujh se mila har khumar
Har duaaon mein tujhko main maangu sadaa
Rab se hai har ghadi bas yehi iltezaa
Tu meri zindagi mein hamesha rahe
Mahiya mere maahi
Jaaniya dil jaani..
Mahiya mere maahi, jaaniya dil jaani
Kinna sona tu sona tu haan (x3)
(Kinna sona… aa..
Mera mahiya..
Kinna sona.. kinna sona sona..)

Manik wakes her up in the evening kissing her forehead. Nandini hugged him asking for more time and smuggles more in his chest.  Manik smiled at her antiques. He carries her to the dining area looking at her smiling face while sleeping. She's his peace. He's so lost in her that he didn't notice that full family is there. Mukti clears her throat. Manik looks up and is shocked. Nandini hugged him and woke up. Manik tries to free himself feeling awkward and shy. Nandini looks at him and turns her head looking at everyone. She jumps out of his arms and runs to the washroom like an express train....

When Love Is Obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें