𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"I won't be home this afternoon,I have an appointment" Mina said as Chaejoon finished her breakfast

"That's no problem,I'll just spend the afternoon with Jaehyun or something" the girl smiled,as said boy also entered the dining area.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you sis,but my shift starts early today,I won't be home either and that also means I won't be able to pick you up from school" he said with an apple in his hand.

"What a great way to start the week" Chaejoon mumbled,putting her last spoon of cereal in her mouth.
"I'm very sorry,but I can drive you to school if you want?" Jaehyun suggested.
"Is that even a question?Of course I want"

----------

"See you in the evening,don't do anything I wouldn't do myself" the dark haired boy waved as his sister stepped out of the car.
"You know I would never" she smirked.
"See you later" she waved as Jaehyun drove off.

"Ahn Chaejoon!" A voice behind her yelled.
"Hwang Hyunjin!" She yelled back as she saw the boy running to her.
Immediately she was pulled into a hug by the taller guy.

"I missed youuu" he whined,making the two girl roll their eyes playfully.
"Come on bro we saw her three days ago" Yeji chuckled.
"Exaclty.Wayyy too long"

"Before you two start to rip each others heads off,let's go to class" Chaejoon laughed,starting to walk.
She let out a surprised yelp as Hyunjin throws an arm around her shoulder.
"Speaking of that,we forgot to tell you that you have to choose and afternoon activity"

"Afternoon activity?" The girl asked confused.
"Yeah" Yeji answered "you have to choose at least one activity that you will do once each week,you could also choose more if you'd like.You should join the dance team,Hyunjin and I also signed in there,but we've been there last year as well" she suggested as they reached the main hall.

"I don't know,I'm not that good at dancing" the girl tried to get herself out of this.
"That's bullshit!You showed us the video last week,you're a great dancer!" Hyunjin interrupted.
"Just sign in,it's only one day of the week.And you can show everybody that you're more than just an math genius" the boy then chuckled.

Chaejoon let out a sigh before answering.
"Alright,I'll sign in.What other options are there?"

"You could do writing,acting,photography,singing,orchestra...
Basically everything that has to do with creativity" Yeji answered her.
"Photography doesn't sound that bad either" the other girl mumbled.
"Join there as well!I stalked your insta a bit,you have an eye for the small things,and it also fits with the schedules.
Dancing is on every Thursday,and photography is every Tuesday."
Hyunjin suggested.

"God is there anything you don't know about me?" Chaejoon laughed.
"Nope.Your favourite colour is black,tho you claim that black isn't an colour but a contrast,you love to read an take photos,you saved a lot of money to get yourself a camera that you wanted,you enjoy sitting in a cafè and drinking a chocolate cappuccino,you're fluent in English and Korean,also when you moved in with your aunt you got a bigger room than your brother."
Hyunjin spoke,making both of the girls look at him with their mouths open.

"How do you-"
"You stalker!" Yeji interrupted her friend,making Hyunjin laugh.
"No,I just like to observe people.That's different"

"You're unbelievable" Chaejoon mumbled,before walking to her first lesson of the day.