𝖔𝖓𝖊

"I don't get why the new girl is hanging around with the Hwangs" Wooyoung said as he put his lunch down on the table

"They're actually nice,so I do understand it" Yeosang replied while munching on his sandwich.This causes him to earn a smack on the back of his head.
"What the hell Jongho?"

"Did you just hear yourself?You said those loosers are nice" Said boy whisper-yelled.

"I'm pretty aware of what I said,thank you.But for God's sake don't hit me ever again!"

"Jesus,you're like Tom and Jerry,it's unbelievable" Hongjoong sighed while finishing his lunch.
"Seongwha,are you okay?"

"Hm?Yes,of course"

"He's been eyeing the newbie since she arrived last week,I think he wants to sleep with her" San smirked.

"Don't be ridiculous,she would never sleep with him" Yunho,who has been quiet for most of the time,said.

"How do you know?" His best friend,Mingi,asked.

"I actually got to talk to her last week during class.She's quite naive.But also a very cheerful one,I don't think that she would actually sleep with anyone,just like that."

"Oh come on Yunho" Seonghwa then said. "Every girl in this school would want to sleep with me.I mean look at me" he leans back in his chair with a smirk plastered on his lips. "I'm handsome.I've got the looks,and the charms.And I mean,she isn't ugly"

"Alright Mr. Confident.I'll give you a month to sleep with her" Wooyoung said with the same smirk on his face.

"What do I get if I do it?" Seonghwa questions.

Wooyoung thinks for a while. "Remember this expensive watch that I have?The one you tried to steal from me twice?You can have it if you make it"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"And why do you think that,Mingi?"

"Yeji and Hyunjin probably told her about us and our reputation.They warned her."

"Don't worry Mingi.Like I said,I've got the charms.What I want,I will get.I'm in!"

"This can only go wrong" Hongjoong mumbled.

"Are you underestimating me,Hongjoong?" Seonghwa asked with one of his eyebrows pulled up.

"No I don't." He started. "But I don't get why you continue breaking girls hearts all over again"

"You also broke a girls heart,Joong.Don't make me look like the bad guy."

"But at least I loved her at some point.It's not my fault that my feelings vanished."

"Enough,guys.If this idiot" Yunho pointed at Wooyoung, "and this idiot" mentioning to Seonghwa, "think it's the right thing to do,let them."

"Did you just call me an idiot?" Wooyoung asked,offended.

"Of course I did.And I would do it again" Yunho replied while smirking.

"You little-"

"Stop it.Do whatever you want,but don't come crying to me when anything goes wrong" Hongjoong stood up and left to go to his last class of the day.

"I'm gonna go to her now.Watch and learn guys" Seongwha smirked as he as well stood up and made his way to the table the new girl was sitting.

"Well,hello darling" he smirked.

"Fuck off Seonghwa"

"That's not nice Yeji.Besides,I wasn't talking to you.I was talking to this beautiful girl here"

"She doesn't want to talk to you,Park" Hyunjin barked in.

"Let her talk for herself,gosh."

"It's alright guys.Seonghwa,right?What do you want?"

"Your name,your number,and a date with you"

"Sorry,not interested.Now,could you please leave so we have our private talk again?Have a nice day" she smiled at him before paying attention to her friends again.

With a frown on his face the boy walked back to his friends.

"What's with that frown Hwa?Did she rejected you?" Yunho,who could already guess what happened,smirked.

"This bitch gave me an attitude.Don't even know her name." scoffing he sat down.

"Already giving up,Park?"

"Don't get cocky Wooyoung.Park Seonghwa doesn't give up.In less than a month I'll have her head over heels for me" a smirk now plastered his face as he sips his water.

In less than a month I'll have her head over heels for me" a smirk now plastered his face as he sips his water

First chapter finally out.Yay!
Don't worry you won't have to read these boring author's notes at the end of every chapter.Well maybe sometimes.

BUT I wanted to say that I was heavily inspired by SE0NGHWX story "NOTHING TO YOU".Like,I'm not even done with reading but it's so good!
You should definitely check that out (but not now,otherwise this story will seem mid,which it probably is).I'm not copying them,but it has kinda the same story plot,but definitely not exactly the same.

Sometimes it'll take me some time to upload chapters,I'm currently in my last year of school and exams are around the corner (in June...but I'm freaking out) so I'll be focusing on that.

But apart from that,feel free to continue reading!