𝖙𝖜𝖔

"Finally!This one class felt like a whole day!" San exclaimed as he walked out of the classroom

"See you tomorrow guys.Don't do anything stupid" Hongjoong said over his shoulder as he made his way out of the school building.

"Yes dad." The rest of the guys said in unison.

Seonghwa also walked out of the school,as he spotted the new girl on the parking lot.
He was close to walking over to her,until he heard a male voice shouting.

"Yah!Ahn Chaejoon!Get your ass over here!" The male yelled.

Ahn Chaejoon.Huh.You'll fall for me,don't worry.

He saw Chaejoon walk over to the man,greeting him with a hug.
Who was this man?Her boyfriend?
For a moment Seonghwa is worried,but he quickly pushed those thoughts away.
Boyfriends can easily be replaced.

----------

"Jaehyun,did you have to scream my name that loud?"

"Of course I did,what else was I supposed to do?" Jaehyun smirked.

"Hm let me think,maybe just wait in the car like normal people would?"

"Nah,this wouldn't have been fun princess" the boy said as he started the car and drove off the school parking lot.

"I told you to stop calling me that" Chaejoon playfully snapped.

"One day.Maybe"

"I can't with you" the girl said as they stopped infront of a small house.

"Just admit it,I'm the best brother ever"

"Too much confidence.Way too much confidence."

"And I thought you finally stopped bickering each other" a woman in her 30s smiled at the two kids as they walked trough the door.

"It'll never stop,Mina" the girl chuckled.

"Alright I didn't had much time to cook today,are you okay with Ramen?" Mina asked them.

"Sure" the other two said at the same time.

Mina is the aunt of Chaejoon and Jaehyun.They're living with her because they didn't wanna leave the country like their parents did.

"I don't have too much time,my shift starts soon" Jaehyun said as he removed his jacket.

Jaehyun is five years older than his sister.He works in a small cafè to earn money himself,to get an own apartment.

"Then let's not waste time" Mina smiled.

----------

"I'll be in my room" Chaejoon said as they finished eating.

She made her way up the stairs into her room.Her bag is just thrown on the floor beside her desk,as she threw herself on the bed.

Immediately she grabbed her phone,checking for new messages.
She immediately saw a message from Yeji.

Yeji<3
Are you free now?Hyunjin and I wanna take a trip around the city,do you wanna come along?
1:37pm

Me:
Sure!When and where do we wanna meet?
1:46pm

Yeji<3
We're picking you up at 2 :)
1:47pm

Chaejoon turned off the phone and quickly went to her wardrobe.She's definitely not going out in the school's uniform.

She quickly threw on a blue wide leg jeans,combining it with a black cropped top.Casual,but cute.

She grabbed a small bag to put her phone and wallet in,before walking downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked her niece.

"I'm out with Yeji and Hyunjin.I told you about them" Chaejoon smiled.

"I remember.Have fun,but don't be home too late,I invited some people I want you to meet"

"Oh?Who are they?"

"The Jeong family,they're coming over for dinner today"

"Alright,I'll be home on time.See you later!"

"See you,and don't do anything stupid!"

Chaejoon made her way out of the house,seeing the Hwang sibling waiting already.

"Gosh you look beautiful!" Yeji exclaimed as she saw the other girl.

"Well it's a basic outfit,nothing special" said girl chuckled as she made her way down the stairs.The Hwang sister just muttered a 'still,you're pretty' before linking her arm with her friend,the three students starting to walk.

The Hwang sister just muttered a 'still,you're pretty' before linking her arm with her friend,the three students starting to walk